54. reported?

Feng Jiaojiao's family of three settled down, and it was already five o'clock when Mrs. Li Chen returned home.

The large force of the Feng family's big house and family did not go out today, and it is likely that they have been collecting firewood recently and need a break.

The meals are all ready, just waiting for the three of them to come back for dinner.

Zhao Xiulan knew that her family was good at eating good food, so she put a lot of meat in the stew, and Feng Jiaojiao had more meat in her bowl!

After everyone had eaten and drank, it was already dark.

A kerosene lamp was lit in the kitchen of the Feng family's big house, making a stinging sound.

The children were all taken back to the house by their respective mothers, only Gu Yibo and Gu Yijie sat on the kang in the main room with Feng Jiaojiao.

Rather than accompany Feng Jiaojiao, it is better to entangle Gu Haotian and ask questions.

Little people don't know how to talk so much, they are cunning and weird, and they make everyone laugh so hard...

And Gu Haotian is no longer the King of Hell in a military uniform with a cold face.

Take off the military uniform, put on Feng Dagang's old clothes, and match the face that was carefully carved by God.

But there is nothing left of the wolf-like wolf who was talking about abducting Xiao Yang and ruining his cold and noble appearance!

For example now:

"Xiaojie, what you just said about robbing, uncle has a real gun! It's designed to fight bad guys!" The little guy has said many times that he has a gun, and thinks that he likes it very much.

"Really?" Two pairs of fiery eyes shot at Master Gu.

"..."

"..."

"Uncle Gu, I'll accompany you to sleep at night, in case you are afraid to sleep by yourself!" Gu Yibo felt that Uncle Gu knew a lot, especially when he beat bad people, his eyes were full of admiration, he wanted to be with him all the time, but he was embarrassed.

The eyeballs roll so fast, Gu Yibo, who is a big kid, is very good at making excuses~

"Uncle sees that you are afraid, so you want to sleep with Uncle Gu?"

Gu Yibo: "..."

The sound of laughter filled the main room of the Feng family's big room.

It was the first time for Gu Haotian to treat two children so patiently, and he was very fond of seeing the two smart little guys.

At this moment, a bang~ bang~ bang slammed the wooden door of the Feng family's big room.

"Who is this?" Zhao Xiulan said angrily after hearing such a loud knock on the door.

Although it was dark outside, the people in the main room stopped talking and laughing and looked in the direction of the gate through the dark courtyard.

Feng Xinghua, who was washing dishes in the kitchen, heard a knock on the door. She was afraid that someone was in a hurry, so she trotted to open the door.

As soon as the door was opened, five or six people with red armbands walked in without saying a word.

"Hey, wait, what are you doing?" Feng Xinghua looked at these people, thinking about what she saw in the county town last time, her heart was like a rattle, bang~bang~bang as if it was about to jump out.