74. Dead Skin and Bones

"Girl, buy a sheep! In this winter, mutton is a great supplement! The sheep I have here are pure big-tailed sheep. The mutton has no mutton smell and is delicious! The mutton soup is also delicious!" Wang Fugui, the sheep, saw the little girl who was beautiful, dressed beautifully and elegantly, spent a lot of money, and didn't know the sufferings of the world.

Today, I brought five sheep and sold them. There is still one left. I thought I couldn't sell it. I saw Feng Jiaojiao, who was rich and powerful. , try to recommend it.

Feng Jiaojiao turned her head to look at the man who was speaking. Although she was dressed in tatters, her face was full of oil and fat. Her eyes flashed so fast, and her eyes were full of hearts.

He turned his head to see a black-headed sheep tied to the handle of an ox cart next to him.

She doesn't look at the good or bad of the sheep, so she turned to ask Feng Chengwei: Big brother? you see that sheep? "

Feng Chengwei was frightened by his sister's actions! Wouldn't his sister still buy sheep? That's not how money is spent! But I am embarrassed to say it to so many people.

She hurriedly pulled Feng Jiaojiao aside, lowered her head and whispered in Feng Jiaojiao's ear, "Jiaojiao, so much beef is enough for our family! Don't buy sheep!"

Feng Jiaojiao smirked: "I am, I really want to eat meat! Big brother~ a sheep doesn't have much meat, it's not enough for our family to eat for two days!"

After forgetting her situation for a while, she said what was in her heart, and opened her eyes to all the people present!

Li Daqin, who sells beef, and Wang Fugui, who sells sheep, both muttered in their hearts, can this young lady be bragging?

A sheep weighing more than 40 pounds can only eat for two days?

Only Feng Chengwei and Feng Chenglei knew that what their little sister said was true, that she put two or three catties of meat in the hodgepodge dish every night, and after eating the dish, two liang of oil could be poured out from the bottom of the bowl and the bottom of the basin! If you come to a meal of braised pork, it will be more than ten kilograms of meat every time!

Although the meat is delicious, it is really like burning money, and it is gone!

At this moment, both brothers sighed, their little sister is really capable and powerful! So rich!

At this time, the two of my brother felt the shame of being shy, and we had to rely on our little sister to eat some meat at home!

But in the current situation, you can't work in the unit, you can only go to the ground to earn work points! The work points earned in a year are not enough to feed the family...

Their little sister is amazing!

The two brothers looked at each other, and both saw relief and pride in each other's eyes!

Looking at everyone's expressions, Feng Jiaojiao realized that she had said the wrong thing, oh, no, she said it in the wrong place!

"Master, you also saw that I have already bought meat, and I can't buy any more." What kind of eyes did the sheep seller look like? Well, sheep, she has it!

Wang Fugui saw that the fat sheep was about to run away, he quickly took two steps forward, and said with a smile: "Girl, what you said just now is right, a sheep doesn't have much meat, and the whole family can't eat for a few days. !"

Feng Jiaojiao pretended to think for a while, then thought for a while before she hummed, "Then you sell haggis? It's expensive and I don't have any money!"