96. Turning Over

Feng Jiaojiao's two stoves were occupied, but there was still one dish to cook, so she had to share a pot from the other stove where the main dish was cooked.

"Jiaojiao, what do you do with the hearts, livers and lungs of these pigs?" Fat aunt asked in confusion, seeing that the pig offal that Feng Jiaojiao had made were still piled up in the pot.

"Auntie, I'll make braised pork, you can try it later, it's delicious!" Feng Jiaojiao winked playfully.

Aunt Li's feeling is very kind and warm, and Feng Jiaojiao couldn't help speaking with her in a coquettish tone.

"Braised pork? This aunt has eaten it, but it requires a lot of seasoning!"

"Ok."

"You really know how to make it? Have you done it? Can you, can you teach your aunt?" Aunt Li asked embarrassedly. After all, this good dish is everyone's secret, but she cooks it for people all the year round. At the feast, you should learn more dishes, otherwise everyone will use it slowly.

"Auntie, I've done it before, of course I can teach you. I don't mean to make money. You can just watch it here later. It's very simple." Feng Jiaojiao said with a smile.

Aunt Li replied happily, "Hey, hey, okay, thank you, thank you."

She has eaten most of the vegetables in the farmhouse, but she just can't make the taste. In this era, who has this skill, who is willing to teach others? So she usually cooks for the poor, those who lack oil and meat, and those who are a little richer, ask for braised pork or something. If she can't do it, she will find someone else.

_

After filling the pot with water, Feng Jiaojiao put the pig heart, pig liver, pig lung, and pig large intestine cut into fist-sized pieces and poured it into the pot.

"Sister-in-law, go home and bring a package of seasonings for cooking the meat." Feng Jiaojiao said to Zhang Chuntao, who helped her make the fire.

"Okay, I'll go back and get it."

"Thank you, sister-in-law."

"You girl, thank you." He stood up and patted the firewood on his body, and was ready to leave.

"Sister-in-law, call my eldest brother, it's so late..." Feng Jiaojiao urged worriedly.

"Hey, good."

Fifteen minutes later, Feng Chengwei and Zhang Chuntao came back, Feng Jiaojiao fished out the internal organs, washed the pot and poured the remaining oil into the pot.

After the oil was hot, Feng Jiaojiao grabbed two handfuls of rock candy from the space in her pocket and put it into the pot. After the rock sugar had melted, she poured the pig's heart, liver, lungs and large intestines into the pot and stir-fry.

After each piece of viscera is sugared, pour in the onion, ginger, garlic, and chili, and stir-fry. After frying for more than ten times, pour in warm water.

Finally put the salt and seasoning packets in.

The seasoning package is a ready-made braised pork seasoning package that Feng Jiaojiao took from the space, and the red braised pork seasoning package of Sichuan cuisine.

Hey, if there is pork belly, how delicious is it?

Aunt Li, who was standing beside her, looked at her, her eyes were dizzy, the two big handfuls were candy, right? Not sure yet, never seen it.

Put so much oil and ingredients, can it be fragrant?

It is estimated that Feng Zhao taught it like this. It must be delicious. The key is who can eat it?