99. Fighting Next Door

"Director Li, I heard that someone sent two wild boars, isn't it?"

"Director, we just saw these people come in with an ox cart."

"Zhongwazi, what's going on?"

...

As soon as Li Guozhong and a few others left the office, they were besieged by men, women and children in the town, and they asked at a loss.

All eyes are as bright as lightning, and they have an infinite desire for meat.

"Everyone, be quiet, be quiet, and listen to me." Li Guozhong looked at the excited crowd and pressed his hands down, signaling everyone not to speak.

When everyone was quiet, Li Guozhong said, "Everyone has seen it. There are two wild boars, ten pheasants, and ten hares in the warehouse..."

Li Guozhong's words caused an uproar before he finished speaking~

There was a lot of discussion, and they hurriedly asked Li Guozhong about the situation.

"Be quiet, everyone, don't talk, these things were sent by Captain Feng of Shiligou Village." He pointed to Feng Dagang behind him.

Li Guozhong's words made everyone's eyes turn to Feng Dagang and the others.

Li Guozhong looked at the crowd and hurriedly said to Feng Dagang: "Yesterday, the wild boar on Wuniu Mountain behind Shiligou Village was very hungry and ran down the mountain to harm the villagers. After killing the wild boar, Captain Feng organized the men of the whole village to go up the mountain for the safety of the villagers. To eliminate the harm, I didn't expect to encounter a wild boar group. The villagers spent a lot of effort, and they only killed four wild boars. On the way down the mountain, they encountered some pheasants and hares. They also hit them. It's not easy to travel, thinking that the villagers can also add food after taking down the mountain, and the people from our commune can also add food..."

Following Li Guozhong's statement, all the men, women and children in the town looked at Feng Dagang eagerly.

"Captain Feng is amazing!"

"Captain Feng is really a good teammate for the people."

"Captain Feng is really amazing. The villagers in Shiligou are all brave."

They don't care where the meat comes from, as long as they can eat the meat.

What collective supplies and what can't go hunting privately in the mountains have nothing to do with them. Anyway, it's not their fault, not to mention that they don't think it's wrong.

They eat one or two catties of meat a year, and everyone in the family has yellow faces and thin skin. Putting so much meat on the mountain and not eating it is not a waste of time?

Feng Dagang blushed when he was besieged by everyone's praise.

Feeling guilty~

"It's not that we are brave, the most important thing is that these animals go down the mountain to harm the villagers. Besides, the materials on the mountain are collective. If we hunt together and eat together, our commune can also have a good year, don't you think? "

Feng Dagang's words were greeted with cheers, and Li Guozhong also pondered over and over again what Feng Dagang said.

Suddenly, Li Guozhong made a bold decision.

"Da Kuan, you quickly greet a few people, find a bullock cart to pull a wild boar, I will send it to the county, and then find a butcher, deboned the wild boar, and divide it among the people in the town. People who have contributed to the commune"