72. Treating Guests

Bai Wenli hurriedly stopped when he heard it: "What are you going to eat, my family its too expensive!"

Although I said this, I was very happy. My wife's family was very particular. They found a job, sent so many good things, and even invited them to a restaurant.

How many people can move around like this!

Unlike what his buddies said, marrying a wife from the countryside is equivalent to marrying a whole family, watching all the time, and often visiting the door to play the autumn wind, but his wife, just married and gave his family something .

Bai Wenli unconsciously curved the corners of his mouth as he walked, holding his head high.

Feng Jiaojiao followed Bai Wenli's footsteps and said mysteriously after leaving the office building: "If you don't spend any money, let's all come out to change our taste. The hotel has some good things today."

Although Bai Wenli was curious about how this sister-in-law knew that there was something good in the state-run restaurant at noon, she opened her mouth to ask, but she didn't ask. They were not that familiar yet.

"That's fine, brother-in-law will touch your light today and improve your life." Bai Wenli turned to look at Feng Jiaojiao and said with a smile.

"Hehe, then you should inform your uncle, aunt and my sister. You can go directly after work. I will go to the hostel and call my eldest brother and second brother."

"Okay." Bai Wenli nodded and replied.

"Okay, brother-in-law, hurry up and go to work, I'll go back to the guest house first." He walked towards the gate, but was stopped by Bai Wenli before he took a few steps.

"Hey, Jiaojiao, wait a minute." He hadn't said the business yet.

Feng Jiaojiao looked at Bai Wenli suspiciously.

Bai Wenli scratched his head embarrassedly, not knowing how to speak.

But what he didn't know was that what he thought was difficult was something Feng Jiaojiao couldn't ask for. She has too many things now, and what she lacks is sales.

Bai Wenli looked around and said in a low voice, "Jiaojiao, I wonder if your family can buy refined grains, meat or something? Go home and ask your grandparents if you can get me some. My brother-in-law also wants to go up and down and save some money with your sister."

After speaking, Bai Wenli scratched his head embarrassedly.

When Feng Jiaojiao heard that, she was happy that he had such courage, and he was also quite honest, and didn't lie to her that he wanted things for other purposes.

After several meetings, she felt that Bai Wenli's contacts and character were good and worthy of her trust, but his family was not necessarily so, especially because of Bai Wenmei's unstable factor.

"It's not that my brother-in-law can't do it, and it's not that I don't believe you, but I can't guarantee that the people in your family will stab this matter out. This speculation is now a matter of getting shot and losing your head."

Feng Jiaojiao gave him the truth and told him plainly that she just didn't believe his family.

The ugly brother-in-law's parents knew about it. With their doting on Bai Wenmei, could Bai Wenmei not know? Especially his mother, Bai Wenmei bullied her sister, a daughter-in-law who had just passed the door. She told her sister to endure without saying a word.

Bai Wenli sighed and understood his sister-in-law's concerns, but he didn't want to give up like this. After finally meeting someone who could get these good things, he didn't make a little money, and he was unwilling to fight.