104. Scream Like Killing a Pig

As Feng Jiaojiao was talking, she saw Gu Haotian staring at her. She had seen that kind of look a lot in her previous life, but after she got married, she devoted herself to being a full-time wife and a treasured mother and was isolated from the outside world. The father of the two children also travels all year round because of work, so seeing Gu Haotian's eyes at this moment is like a lifetime away.

Indeed, it is a lifetime, after all, it is a matter of the previous life.

After regaining her senses, Feng Jiaojiao was a little overwhelmed, her ears reddened.

Although she has an idea to make Gu Haotian a good-looking and good-looking father to be the father of two sons, after all, Gu Haotian's appearance is more handsome and perfect than many star models she has seen in her previous life, and even his surname is the same as her son's. !

But, but, isn't this her unilateral idea? And he's still under observation...

Looking at Gu Haotian's indulgent eyes, her soul, who had been in love, married, and had children, was timid.

"I'm going to see what my grandma and the others have made of the sweater." After speaking, she rushed out of the kitchen.

After running out of the kitchen, she didn't even bother to knit sweaters in the main room, so she simply went back to his own room.

Lying on the kang and feeling the thumping, fast-beating heart, I felt a little excited and secretly delighted.

Does he like her too?

right? right!

But what if he really likes her too?

She also has two sons. From his family background, can he accept her with two children?

ah ah ah ah...

So annoying!

The irritable and excited Feng Jiaojiao rolled around on the kang.

It's like screaming!

Afraid of being regarded as a lunatic, I had to press it in my chest.

She couldn't feel the ice-cold kang, and she couldn't feel it.

Originally, all he wanted was to find a father for the two babies, but now he felt that Gu Haotian might like her a little bit, and she was conflicted again.

...

in the kitchen

Gu Haotian looked at Feng Jiaojiao, whose face was flushed and ran out in a panic, his beautiful thin lips grinned lightly.

He hasn't been this happy in a long time!

It seems that we should speed up our pace, find out who framed him and his family as soon as possible, and get rid of the shackles of this identity.

He really wanted to go to the county seat to send a telegram to his comrades, but he was afraid of hurting his comrades.

At this moment, Gu Haotian hates that he is not strong enough, and he is powerless in this small village...

Looking at the tumbling blood foam in the pot, I picked up the spoon and poured the blood foam into the swill bucket.

After the water boiled, after about ten minutes of cooking, Gu Haotian went out of the kitchen to find Feng Jiaojiao. He didn't know what to do next.

The King of Hell on the battlefield is a kitchen novice in life. Even cooking porridge came to the Feng family to learn, a pot of water and a bowl of rice!

Gu Haotian knocked on the door of Feng Jiaojiao's house.

"Jiaojiao? The beef has been boiled for a while, so what are you going to do?"