58. It Was Her 2

"Jiaojiao, you can't talk nonsense, what does it mean to kill your whole family, kill your grandmother? Ah? Isn't this just because the uninformed woman in the lobby is doing a few nonsense words when she has nothing to do, as for you The gang is on the line? Are you okay?!..." As soon as he entered the door, Zhang Dacui said a lot, and finally stopped her mouth trembling when she met Zhao Xiulan's eyes.

Why can't this dead girl give them such a big hat!

I usually listen to a hearty and enthusiastic voice, but at this time in this dull main room, it looks particularly sharp and piercing~

Are you all right? It turns out that these two couples came to the door when they saw that they were all right? When you are good to bully?

"Director Qin, you also heard that it was their daughter-in-law who wanted to frame me when she had nothing to do. How did you deal with the framer?" She still whispered softly, as if she was not Feng Jiaojiao who was taken away in the morning.

Qin Dapao understood at a glance, because there are too many of them now, let alone a cousin, it is not uncommon for a sister-in-law to report a frame-up.

It is also to see that this girl is really small, delicate and tender, and she is only fifteen or sixteen. How can she have two sons that big?

Immediately, his face darkened, and it really looked like this: "To frame others is to fabricate facts at will and make false reports. It is a crime of false accusation and frame-up. If you are arrested by the police station, you will be detained for half a month, or three years in prison. "

As soon as Qin Dapao's voice fell, Zhang Dacui stumbled to the ground and stood up quickly: "Jiaojiao, you can't do this, your sister-in-law in the lobby didn't want to frame you, she is, she is..." Now the farmer Hearing about the police and going to jail will be terrified.

"Second aunt, what is it? It's just that you framed me, so I don't know. How can I offend you? Arrange me like this? And write a report letter?" Feng Jiaojiao recalled that the original owner didn't feel sorry for them, but offended them, but after she came , and even give them something to eat, drink, and wear. Even the separation was proposed by them. Oh, yes, they wanted to separate themselves and the things she brought back.

How could Feng Jiaojiao, who has lived a prosperous life in her past life and present life, think that in this era of scarcity, her things are enough to turn her relatives back...

Now she doesn't care why, she just wants the Feng family to see their faces clearly, so that she won't call herself family members in the future!

She has never been able to rub sand in her eyes, not to mention such a big one. People she can't tolerate and close people must also be isolated. This is her attitude towards life.

If anyone in the Feng family doesn't suggest that they frame her in this way, and they will keep in touch with each other in the future, then she will stay far away. This is also because in her previous life, although she was rich and beautiful, she only had a few friends who were number one. only~

Returning to his thoughts, he looked at Zhang Dacui, who was standing uneasy and was crying. SHe kept his mouth open and did not speak. Feng Dashan also stood up at this time, carrying his back, his head lowered, and he lost the leisurely contentment he had just now.

After a while, Zhang Dacui said angrily: "Jiaojiao, Second Aunt really didn't know that bitch would arrange you indiscriminately, otherwise Second Aunt would definitely stop her and go back, Second Aunt would definitely tear her apart after returning. Mouth! This time, this time, for the sake of your second uncle, just walk around her..." Looking at Feng Jiaojiao who was staring at her, she always felt that her face was full of ridicule, she was an elder like this Having said that, this little bitch didn't even say a word! Looking at Zhao Xiulan, who lowered her head and didn't know what to think: "Mother, please forgive Chengjian's daughter-in-law, what if he has two children..." Zhang Dacui's words were true, she said to her daughter-in-law I really don't have much affection. I'm just afraid of arresting her. What about the two grandchildren?