12. Happy County Trip

Feng Jiaojiao looked at the time. There were still more than 20 minutes before the time agreed with Feng Dagang. She patted her hot face and walked quickly to the supply and marketing agency.

Feng Jiaojiao entered the supply and marketing agency, thinking of two pairs of shoe tickets, she went directly to the shoe counter. Seeing that there are only military green Jiefang cotton shoes on it, it looks better. Thinking of observing the code of the family's feet last night, I got a pair for Dad Feng and a pair for Mr. Feng. The big black cotton-padded shoes on his feet are all patches. Although Mr. Feng is the man at the helm, the cotton-padded shoes on his feet are thin and hard, and they are patched on top of each other.

Feng Jiaojiao went to the counter that sold daily necessities again, saw Harry oil and vanishing cream, and asked the price, Harry oil was only one yuan a bottle, and vanishing cream was three dollars. For those who came from the 21st century, it was really the price of cabbage! Feng Jiaojiao asked for ten bottles directly. Bought five more bars of soap. After looking at the rest of the items, she didn't buy them. She put all the purchased items in the back basket, and Feng Jiaojiao left the supply and marketing agency.

Feng Jiaojiao hurried to the parked bullock cart, which was parked behind the office building in the county ** compound. When Feng Jiaojiao was walking to the county hospital, she entered an alley, and when she saw that there was no one in it, she stuffed a bag full of cotton, covered it with the noodle bag, and wrapped a large bale of cotton that she had wrapped yesterday. take it out.

Feng Jiaojiao dressed in a dress carrying a heavy load and carried a large bag into the county ** yard. Otherwise, people could see that she went in empty-handed, and the car full of things came out, and she couldn't tell with her mouth full!

Feng Jiaojiao entered the yard and saw that there was almost no one in the yard, guessing that either the meeting was not over, or everyone was gone.

Feng Jiaojiao went around the back of the office building and saw four bullock carts and a row of bicycles parked there, knowing that Feng Dagang had not finished the meeting.

Feng Jiaojiao walked over quickly, climbed into her own bullock cart, looked left and right to see that no one was there, put the backpack on the cart first, and then put down the big cloth bag to block the eyes of others.

Feng Jiaojiao moved the cotton in the basket into the space, and then went out to take out the things she prepared for the house yesterday, a bag of white flour and rice into the basket. Put the things you bought at the supply and marketing cooperative on top, take out three pieces of cloth and put them on the bottom, put the porcelain jar for oil, the pork bag on the cloth, and the big cloth bag with cotton on top. The cotton inside has moved a bit into the space, and I plan to move it out when I get home.

Feng Jiaojiao packed up and sat in the car to wait for Feng Dagang. After waiting for a while, she calmed her nervous heart. Seeing that Feng Dagang hadn't come out yet, she took out her watch and checked the time. It was more than 20 years after the time she told Feng Dagang. It's been a few minutes, I don't know why it will be so long in winter?

Feng Jiaojiao looked at the car full of things, she was so confused, what should I tell Feng Dagang, how should I tell the Feng family?

Let's adapt accordingly, when the time comes, the fantasy point, the mysterious point.

...

After a while, Feng Dagang and a few people followed, and he saw his ox cart full of things from afar, and his daughter was still sitting on it, so he walked quickly here.

"Jiaojiao, you..." Feng Dagang said anxiously as he walked.

"Dad, I've brought the mail that the third uncle sent." Feng Jiaojiao hurriedly interrupted Feng Dagang's words when she saw that several people were looking this way.