40. Punching You to Death

Gu Yijie, who was more than one and a half years old, spoke slowly, but clearly showed the reason for crying.

"What? Where?"

The four-year-old children fought and were not beaten to death. Frightened, Feng Jiaojiao hurriedly took the two Gu Yibo brothers and went out.

"Mom, it's just outside the gate." Gu Yibo pulled Feng Jiaojiao out of the main room.

Gu Haotian was stunned the whole time, does this little girl have a son? Is your son so old?

He was stunned for a while, then he went out after thinking about it.

When Feng Jiaojiao walked out of the door, she saw that there were four or five doors away from the Feng family, and a group of children were chaotic.

Feng Jiaojiao let go of the two children and ran over, and saw Feng Tianlin, Feng Tianshun, and Feng Tianlei from her brother's house in the lobby being beaten by four six- or seven-year-old boys.

Feng Jiaojiao hurriedly grabbed the child who was sitting on Feng Tianlei's belly, and also grabbed the two six or seven-year-old buried children on Feng Tianlin and Feng Tianshun's body. A loud, spiky soprano was heard.

"The Jiaojiao girl from the captain's family has beaten someone!! The Jiaojiao girl of the captain's family has beaten someone!!"

Feng Jiaojiao turned her head to look at the source of the voice.

I saw a tall and strong middle-aged woman rushing over like a hill, followed by Feng Chuxia.

When I saw Feng Chuxia, I realized that this middle-aged woman was the stepmother, Yang Simei, who instructed Feng Chuxia to work every day and did not feed her.

"Oh, hey, is there any reason for heaven? The captain's family can beat anyone casually, my heart, my mother's iron egg." Yang Simei rushed over and hugged the child who was pulled from Feng Tianlei, howling. on.

That child, Tie Dan, was pulled down by Feng Jiaojiao and squatted on his butt. This would be held by Yang Simei in his arms. He was truly as his name suggests, and he was as strong as his mother, which was really rare in this era.

I'm just used to seeing my own children clean, I'll see this iron egg, the padded jacket is dirty, there are pieces of snot on the cuffs, and the two flushed faces are all It's snot, the frozen ones are crusted, it's disgusting.

Feng Jiaojiao had never dealt with such a scene in her previous life and this life, and she didn't know what to do for a while.

It's okay to let her beat someone, but to deal with a vulgar shrew, it's really a scholar who meets a soldier, and the guilt is unclear.

In a small village, a circle of people gathered after a while.

Gu Haotian stood behind Feng Jiaojiao as soon as he came out. After seeing that the three children were all right, he patted the soil on their bodies, and then took a few children and stood behind Feng Jiaojiao.

Hearing this village woman's fake cry louder than louder, he felt like he was watching a big play.

And since Feng Chuxia came over, she was attracted by the handsome Gu Haotian and couldn't take her eyes away. He was the most beautiful and handsome man she had ever seen. He was good-looking, and his military uniform even dazzled her eyes!

This man is a hundred times stronger than that waste Huang Zhiqing, this is the man he should marry!

My heart was pounding and jumping, jumping for joy.

"Who bullies my Jiaojiao, is it a dead mother?" This is Feng Zhao's Zhao Xiulan, who stripped the crowd and squeezed in.

"Yang Simei, who has lost her conscience, what are you talking about? Why did my Jiaojiao bully others? Ah? I raised your daughter for four years. Face, you want to tear it apart and tear it apart, don't you think?"