86. homecoming

Feng Jiaojiao entered the room and plugged the door directly into the space. She had to find two watches.

She couldn't stand the feeling of not knowing what time it was.

I wanted to get a Rolex mechanical watch. After all, this brand of watch is really good in all aspects, and it was also her favorite brand watch in her previous life, but she was afraid that if she took it out, it would be recognized by others and cause trouble, so she could only find two Shanghai brand, this brand is an old brand watch in China, and it is also a popular brand in this era.

She found a white plate with a white steel belt for Feng Dagang, and a white plate with a brown belt for herself.

Feng Jiaojiao doesn't look so ugly with the words 'Shanghai' on the dial.

Taking these two watches home, it was earth-shattering that she could smell it!

Watches are considered a big item in this era. Rich people require a watch as a wedding gift. If they have no money, they dare not mention a watch.

Watches, sewing machines, bicycles, radios are all on equal footing!

Feng Jiaojiao brought her watch directly to her wrist, and put the remaining one directly into the box.

Seeing that there was still a production date at the bottom of the box, she plucked the piece of imitation leather with a knife.

I turned it inside and out, but still felt it was inappropriate, so I took out the watch and put it on my wrist.

At that time, she can directly give her father the watch, and the packaging does not matter.

When they were all ready, Feng Jiaojiao went out of the space and found the lady at the front desk to find the right time.

Ten fifty-five.

At the right time, I opened the heavy cotton curtain and looked outside. There was a vast expanse of white, and there were only three people on the road.

The snow is getting bigger and bigger, and there is no tendency to stop.

Feng Jiaojiao was a little worried about her two older brothers, not to mention whether the snow was so cold or not, the road conditions in the village were so bad, and if something went wrong with an ox cart.

It takes at least five hours to drive an ox cart here on a snowy day, right?

Maybe more! 2

Feng Jiaojiao walked quickly to the door of Feng Xinghua's room, and was about to wake Feng Xinghua, but suddenly felt that there was no one on the road. She was driving out of the county town, and she could always stop the Feng family halfway.

If I told Feng Xinghua, I couldn't explain it.

Feng Jiaojiao went back to the room and wrote a note to Feng Xinghua, telling her that there was a car on the way, so she left first.

Feng Jiaojiao came to the front desk with a note, basins and flashlights bought at the supply and marketing agency, and looked at the shivering front desk lady huddled in the chair, and said to herself: This hostel is really stingy, every day here Someone is guarding, and they are not willing to have a stove.

"Sister, I'm leaving. Help me check out the room, and then give me this note to the people in room 108."

"Oh, little girl, are you leaving?" The lady at the front desk sat up and said, her tone full of regret. After all, Feng Jiaojiao lived here for a few days. She watched the ox cart and earned a piece of extra money. She even ate it. some sugar.