98. So Called Collective Materials

The ox cart was crunching on the hill road, and the ox cart was overwhelmed by the heavy load.

A few people got off the ox cart and walked on foot as soon as they left the village. Feng Dagang led the ox cart and walked in front. Feng Chengwei and Gu Haotian took turns carrying two bags of pheasants and hares, and followed behind. .

In such a cold day, almost no one went out, and there were only two marks on the road. The snow that fell a few days ago was already frozen hard, and a few people walked slowly along the marks of the wheels.

It was noon when we arrived at the commune, and there was no one in the commune courtyard. Fortunately, Feng Dagang and the commune director were very good brothers, so knowing that his home was behind the commune courtyard, a few people rushed to the commune director's house.

"Da Gang? Are you here? Is there something wrong?" Director Li Li Guozhong was a little surprised to see Feng Dagang, and then saw the two wild boars behind him and a few people carrying bags, which was a big deal. **The gift of drums?

When did Feng Dagang become so unreliable? ?

Feng Dagang looked at Director Li's frightened expression, and the evil factor in his heart ran out, looked left and right, and said in a low voice, "Guozhong, it's just a new year, I'll come to see you and get you some meat to eat. "

Li Guozhong jumped in fright, jumped back to the door, slammed the door shut, stood in the door and said anxiously: "Dagang, we brothers are used to it, you can't hurt me, hurt me. If you don't say it, you will hurt yourself! Hurry up, go back quickly, I won't let you eat." He also got some meat to eat, and the two pigs that were taller than a person could be described as 'point'?

If it is said that if you get half a catty and eight taels, the brothers walk around and eat and drink, then it is two pigs! The young man behind him is still carrying two bags...

Feng Dagang's words not only frightened Li Guozhong, but also frightened the four people behind him.

His father/Uncle Feng wouldn't really think about giving it to the director of the commune to go through the back door, right? Can you hide this? You're not always confused, are you?

Feng Dagang watched the old buddies scared away, and couldn't help laughing: "Guozhong, tell me about you, hehe, you don't know who I am usually? Open the door, it's a good thing!"

Hearing Feng Dagang's words, everyone inside and outside the door breathed a sigh of relief.

This joke scares people to death, right?

Li Guozhong thought for a while, slowly opened the door, stood in the door and said solemnly, "Da Gang, you can't do stupid things." He pointed to the ox cart outside the door.

Feng Dagang is a little guilty. It's really hard to say. After all, it's strictly forbidden and criticized, but he can't do anything about it. He can't have his house smelling meat every day. Haven't seen a little bit of meat in the year?

"Guozhong, can we find a place to talk, you can't let me talk on the street?" Feng Dagang said helplessly.

Li Guozhong walked out of the yard, closed the door and said, "Then let's go to the commune. Let Weizi, Leizi and these two children drive the ox cart. Tell me what's going on first."

Anyway, this wild boar can't enter his yard, otherwise it will be unclear when people grab it.

In this world, there are still accidents, and sometimes a little thing is enough to hurt the whole family.

Everyone tightens their heartstrings and is cautious, even if they are walking, they are afraid of stepping on an ant and receiving criticism...

"Tell me, what's the matter? Did you go hunting in the mountains?"