69. Leisurely Good Life

Liu Erfeng was so excited when she thought of what Feng Jiaojiao said that she could get clothes, cloth, etc. She was so envious and jealous of the clothes Feng Jiaojiao was wearing.

Feng Jiaojiao is still wearing that pink long down jacket today, with low-heeled sheepskin cotton shoes, an off-white knitted fleece cotton hat, and a knitted scarf of the same color. The lining is even more beautiful, youthful and lively, and it is a beautiful scenery wherever you go.

"Sister, where did you buy these clothes? Not to mention our county, you can't even buy them in the province, right?" Liu Erfeng asked in a low voice while climbing on the window.

Feng Jiaojiao didn't know if there were down jackets in this era, and she didn't dare to sell them, but she had collected a lot of padded jackets from that clothing factory and could sell them.

"Sister, this dress was bought by my friend. There are only three or three pieces. We have all divided them. However, I still have some cotton-padded clothes in my hand. The style and color are also very good. Would you like to take a look?"

Liu Erfeng also saw the value of Feng Jiaojiao's clothes. She might not be able to afford them if they were in stock.

Since they got married, they have lived with their mother-in-law. Although they don't have to pay wages, they still have to pay ten yuan for living expenses to the mother-in-law every month. The mother-in-law is usually very stingy towards them. She and her husband have three children. Well, there are a lot of places to spend money. She has been married for seven or eight years, and she has saved a total of four or five hundred yuan in her hands. She doesn't dare to spend a lot of money on clothes, not to mention she is reluctant, her husband will know it. unhappy.

Hearing that Feng Jiaojiao still had some cotton-padded clothes, she was both happy and hesitant.

"Padded clothes? Are they expensive?" Liu Erfeng asked embarrassedly.

When Feng Jiaojiao heard this, she also knew that she was not a rich master, or that she could not be a master if she had money.

"I'll sell you 100 padded clothes to the knees, and I'll give you 80, and I'll give you all my profits."

"It's so expensive?" Liu Erfeng exclaimed, this is enough for her family's living expenses for several months.

The most expensive clothes she usually buys are only ten or twenty yuan. The padded clothes she wears are all made by herself, and she wears a coat over it, which doesn't cost a few dollars.

Feng Jiaojiao smiled and said only three words: "The thing is good." You get what you get for every penny. This is the principle of every era.

She has seen the ready-to-wear clothes from the supply and marketing agency, and they are so ugly that they cost ten or twenty yuan, and they are incomparable to the ugliest clothes she has come up with.

Liu Erfeng was also embarrassed to bargain, but she felt it was too expensive, so she retreated for a while.

After thinking about it, let's forget it, why do you want such expensive clothes, she is not a young girl who is not married: "Forget it, your sister and I are also old and young now, huh..." Self-deprecating He smiled. After giving birth to a child, he was reluctant to spend money for himself. When he had money, he thought about the children.

"Well, okay, if you have other needs, you can tell me." Feng Jiaojiao didn't want to sell good things at low prices. As time goes by, sell slowly.

"Then do you have cloth and cotton? The Chinese New Year is coming soon, and my sister is also making some new clothes for the children at home."