111. The Family

With the help of Zhao Xiulan, Feng Aijun took off the yellow-green military trousers he was wearing outside, revealing the same color cotton trousers that were not too thick inside.

At this time, the other female relatives and children in the family went out. Zhao Xiulan held Feng Aijun's thin cotton trousers and couldn't stop her tears: "Jun, why are you wearing so little? The conditions in the army are not very good. Miles? Why did you get these padded pants? Are you not frozen outside?"

Feng Aijun is most afraid of his mother's tears, "Mother, don't cry, I'm not cold, I train outside every day, and I don't want to wear too much. That's all, I have to take it off during training, or I'll be sweating. , and cumbersome."

This is what Feng Aijun coaxed his mother Zhao Xiulan to do. When he was training in the wild in winter, his mind could be frozen, his whole body was like a popsicle, and frostbite on his hands and feet was the most basic thing, but comrades in the army lived like this. , already used to it.

Zhao Xiulan didn't listen, she just kept sobbing and blaming herself. The third son hadn't come back for a few years, and she never thought of making cotton-padded jackets and trousers for his son. She always thought he eats well in the army. Well, dressed well, and slept well, how did he know that his son suffered so badly? .

Not freezing? It's not made of iron, how can she believe it?

Feng Jiaojiao also really loves this third uncle who is not much older than her, but this is the case in this era. The country has just been liberated, the economy is backward, and the life of the common people is difficult. How much better can the conditions of the soldiers be?

Seeing that Zhao Xiulan couldn't cry herself, she said distressedly: "Grandma, don't cry anymore, look, you're almost washing the third uncle's cotton pants with water."

What people fear most at this age is emotional ups and downs, crying too much and hurting the body.

Sure enough, Zhao Xiulan burst into tears, 'puchi', and coughed repeatedly, and it took a while to ease up.

"You bastard!" Zhao Xiulan rubbed her nose and mixed tears, and scolded with laughter and laughter. She took out the washed white cotton handkerchief in her padded jacket and wiped her nose and tears. Pull from ankle to knee.

After all, with such an old son and a niece, you can't take off your pants to watch, right? !

The cotton trousers that were pulled up were almost effortless, showing how thin Feng Aijun was!

Both of them felt uncomfortable, suppressed their emotions, and looked at the legs wrapped in white cotton cloth that gradually leaked blood.

The more you pull up, the more your heart sinks.

The injury was far more serious than they had imagined, and on the way back, it should have been a lot of tossing, clumps of blood oozing out from the muslin cloth, some black and some bright red.

It looks like there has been blood oozing out for the past few days.

The yellowed muslin was wrapped around the knee from a centimeter above the ankle.

It doesn't look like a gun, "Uncle Third, how did you get hurt?"

Speaking of the injury, Feng Aijun's heart became a little heavy, and he said with a sullen face: "This leg was broken by a stone, and the other was shot by an enemy special agent."

"Both legs are injured?" Feng Jiaojiao exclaimed, and then said nervously, "Both legs are injured, are you?

Why so long way? "