75

"Okay, thank Chef Zhou for me, we are all here, we can serve." Feng Jiaojiao said with a smile.

Seeing the happy appearance of the rice seller, she swept away the depression brought by Bai Wenmei, and her mood improved.

"Okay, wait, my sister will serve the dishes with you! If not so much, you are too tired to serve it yourself!" After saying that, he turned to the window connected to the back kitchen and shouted, "Uncle, it's time to serve the dishes. , Sister Zhao is here!"

"Okay!" A high male voice came from inside, and the happy mood couldn't be concealed in the voice.

Within two minutes, Zhou Dafa inside put all the meat in the pot on a large plate, and placed them one by one on the table next to the window and at the same height as the window.

Liu Erfeng brought out a large plate of tall braised pork and handed it to Feng Jiaojiao, and shouted with a smile, "Let's go with the braised pork~"

Feng Jiaojiao took her hand with a smile and walked to the table where Bai's family was sitting. Bai Wenli saw Feng Jiaojiao carrying a large plate of bright and ruddy braised pork, stood up and trot a few steps before taking the plate in Feng Jiaojiao's hand.

"Little girl, sit down, I'll just serve it." He put down the plate and walked quickly towards the rice selling window.

Feng Jiaojiao didn't sit down and went to serve the food.

Liu Erfeng was about to come out with chicken stewed mushrooms when Bai Wenli took him away.

"One serving of stewed mushrooms with chicken~" he shouted while patting his hot hands.

Feng Jiaojiao looked at the happy Liu Erfeng, the corners of her mouth rose unconsciously, and her heart was also happy.

Well, when you are with happy people, you can eat an extra bowl of food, and you can't even swallow when you eat with a death star who has nothing to do with it?

This Bai family is also true, knowing that their daughter is always looking for trouble, and they don't deal with their sisters, and they even allow her to come to block themselves!

annoying! ! !

I took over the braised fish in the hands of the rice seller, a large fish plate, with a large carp weighing more than four pounds in the middle, surrounded by pieces of ruddy and shiny soft tofu, and sprinkled chopped green onion on the fish and tofu. have appetite.

"Big sister, this fish is really appetizing!" Feng Jiaojiao praised sincerely.

"As long as you like it! There are dishes too!" After he said that, he blinked his eyes and shouted, "Let's go for the braised fish~"

As soon as Feng Jiaojiao turned her head, the fish in her hand was taken away by Bai Wenli.

"Little sister, just wait here."

Feng Jiaojiao nodded and listened to Bai Wenli's changed name, the role of inviting people to dinner is really not small, at least it can lead to a relationship.

"One serving of hot and sour shredded potatoes! One serving of minced meat noodles!" Liu Erfeng handed Feng Jiaojiao two large plates.

Feng Jiaojiao turned her hand to Bai Wenli who trotted over again.

In this way, one pass, one pass, and vinegared cabbage, spicy scrambled eggs, dumplings filled with eggs and chives, and dumplings with pork and green onions. A pot of egg shredded radish soup, and ten large steamed buns with white noodles.

The square table formed by combining two long tables was full, not only stunned the Bai family, but also stunned the people at the other two tables!

Why don't they know that Jin'er Restaurant has so many delicious food?