38. Separated by a Wall

"Have you heard it? Anyone who dares to go out and say one more word will get out of this house!" Feng Zhao looked around threateningly, and when he saw that everyone kept their heads down and didn't speak, he was angry!

It's all shit!

"Did you hear me!" Feng Zhao patted the table lightly and roared.

"heard it!"

This time, it was loud and unison, and the juniors all answered together.

"Mother, don't worry, everyone will go out less in the future." Feng Dagang reassured Feng Zhao and said.

"Okay, let's eat first." Mr. Feng picked up the chopsticks and continued to eat.

Everyone started to eat again, but no longer had the original aroma, like chewing wax!

At this time, Feng Dashan and Zhang Dacui (Feng Zhang's family) opened the door and came in. They saw that the family in the big room was eating, and there was a sloppy man sitting in front of them.

I thought it was someone, this ghost looks like a freelancer at first glance!

This family is really sick, it's not enough to pick up two little cubs, and then pick up a big one to eat for free!

With those grains, is it better to eat one more bite for one's own family than for an outsider?

"Father, mother, what are you eating?" He cursed inwardly, but his face was full of smiles.

"Yeah." Master Feng agreed.

Feng Zhao didn't answer, and she was still annoyed that a few days ago, these two people forced herself and the old man to separate their goodies.

Black-hearted stuff, are you still willing to come?

Today, it was Zhang Dacui (Feng Zhangshi) who insisted on pulling Feng Dashan over.

She heard the news that the big family had come back in the yard just now, so she leaned on the yard wall to see if they had bought something again, but there was none, but she peeped that Mr. Feng was pulling a tall man The man entered the house and said that he would treat it as his home in the future.

Immediately, he was about to pull Feng Dashan over, but the mallet dawdled for a while before he followed.

There are good things to eat when there are guests. The family has been separated for a few days, because I can't bear it, the food is not good, and I still can't eat enough.

On the day of the separation, the big family was offended.

The Feng family's big house looked at them without saying a word, and continued to eat.

Feng Dashan and his wife were so embarrassed standing at the door of the main room that they didn't even have a place to sit.

The kang was full of people, and at the table on the ground sat Feng Li, two daughters-in-law, and four daughters Feng Xinghua eating. Several little guys ate early and went to bed.

Feng Dashan was annoyed that the elder brother's family refused to let him, and his heart was extremely unbalanced. Why did they just split up the family? You eat meat and refined grains every day, while I drink corn mash and eat wowtou every day!

He squatted on the spot at the door of the main room, rubbing his already messy hair with both hands.

Mrs Feng Zhang did not expect that the first time she came to the door after the separation, the big family ignored her. Mrs Feng Li, a woman who used to be so good with herself, now sits there eating meat, and will not let her Check it out for yourself! Sure enough, it's a difference between the surface and the surface, and the good things in the past and their own are all pretended!