10. County Town

In the end, Feng Jiaojiao was not able to stop Feng Zhao's own soup for her, but at Feng Jiaojiao's insistence, Feng Zhao's family mixed two handfuls of cornmeal in the white noodles, put in the dried wild vegetables in autumn, and put them in again. Some potatoes were cut into small lumps, and finally a little bit of lard was added to make a small pot of fragrant lump soup.

During dinner, Feng Zhao gave Feng Jiaojiao a big bowl of nugget soup, and the rest was given to five children, half a spoon for each, and they were brainwashed while sharing.

"This is specially made for you by your sister-in-law. When you grow up, you must be filial to your sister-in-law and remember her well!"

"Grandma, I also want to share my delicious food with the children. Would you like to give me something delicious first?" Feng Xinghua, who was greedy and greedy, began to work again.

"If you don't want to eat, go out. Why are you so greedy? You must also have the blessing of eating good food!" Feng Zhao looked at Feng Xinghua, who had started to work again, and wished that this spoiler would marry immediately!

"Why can't I eat good food? Feng Jiaojiao, that dead girl is lazy every day, and she still eats so well!" Feng Xinghua cried and protested angrily.

Feng Jiaojiao looked at Feng Xinghua, who was crying and raining. You said that you have been fighting since childhood, but you still can't understand the situation? Sister is so favored, don't you know?

Feng Jiaojiao shook her head secretly, "Oh, baby, you said you're going to get married soon, what's the point of arguing about it? Annoyed the family, not even the dowry! It's better to please your grandparents and parents now, and leave a good impression. When you get married, you will have a decent dowry, and after you get married, you will also have a family to take care of.

"Go back to your room, you are not allowed to eat tonight!" Feng Zhao looked at Feng Xinghua, who was talking more and more, and didn't even want to care about her, so she just left her dinner.

Feng Jiaojiao secretly praised Feng Zhao's family. As expected of a young lady from everyone, she has lived in the countryside for decades, but she has not changed her upbringing since she was a child, like the vulgar appearance of many women in the countryside who swear and beat others.

After dinner, Feng Jiaojiao chatted with her family for a few words and went back to the house, thinking about her two sons, she plugged the door directly into the space.

As soon as Feng Jiaojiao entered the space, she saw two little guys tumbling in the pile of supplies, with toys like Transformers, shovel trucks, and small police cars piled up next to them.

"Mommy mommy."

"Mother."

When the two little guys saw Feng Jiaojiao coming, they jumped over happily and hugged Feng Jiaojiao's thigh. Feng Jiaojiao was also very happy when she saw the two children who were so happy. Funny laugh!

"Are Baobao and Xiaojie good today? Did you cry? Did you eat or not?"

"Mom, my brother and I are very good. When we're hungry, we eat the buns and meat on the table." The boss, Gu Yibo, responded quickly.

"Mom, brother wakes up crying, baby coaxes brother." Gu Yijie exposed his brother's lie.

Gu Yibo's little friend lay shyly in his mother's arms.

"Haha... They are all good sons of mother!"

Feng Jiaojiao really cares for her two sons. They are so small that they will be alone in this huge space for one day. They are inevitably afraid, but there is really no way to take them out. How can I explain it? Just take your time slowly.