4. Family

The original owner, Feng Jiaojiao, has loved her since she can remember, and she loves her more than the boys in the family. She can be regarded as the only pet. Although Feng Xinghua has a sister who is jealous of her family's partiality, she often acts in secret, but It does not affect Feng Jiaojiao's group pet and happy life.

Feng Jiaojiao's grandfather, Feng Hongjie, was an old Red Army veteran. Before joining the army, he used to be a shopkeeper at Grandma Feng Zhao Xiulan's house. The form was wrong, and the family's money was donated to Feng Hongjie's army. Knowing that Feng Hongjie liked Zhao Xiulan, and seeing that he was promising, he married his daughter Zhao Xiulan to Feng Hongjie.

Mr. Feng and Mr. Feng Zhao have a total of three sons.

The eldest son, Feng Dagang, the father of this body, is also the captain of the sixth production team. He is upright, open-minded and fair. Wife Li Lihua, from Lijia Village next door, is kind-hearted, diligent, and speaks few words. The couple have two sons and two daughters. The eldest son, Feng Chengwei, is like his father, Feng Dagang. He is upright and smart. He is 25 years old and married and has a child. His wife is Zhang Chuntao, the daughter of the Zhang family. He has a cheerful personality and is warm-hearted. And naughty, daughter Feng Tongtong is 2 years old this year; second son Feng Chenglei is a little smart, slick in work, and loves face. The wife is Liu Daya, who was introduced by someone from the team next door. Liu Daya's family has many brothers and sisters, and is very poor. Small family, many hearts. The two have just been married for more than two years. They have a daughter, Feng Yaoyao, who is one and a half years old. Feng Dagang's eldest daughter, Feng Xinghua, is diligent, but she has a small mind. Since she was a child, she was jealous of her younger sister Feng Jiaojiao, who was favored by her family, and she was well-fed and well-dressed, so she went everywhere. Saying plausible things ruins the reputation of the original owner. This year, I got married and got married on the 10th day of the twelfth lunar month. The target of the engagement was a worker in a textile factory in the county town. He was ugly, so I dragged it to 25 and found one in the countryside; Feng Dagang's youngest daughter, the original owner Feng Jiaojiao, just graduated from high school this year. After graduation, because of the family's favor and excessive protection, she has a weak personality. SHe never does housework at the request of his family. SHe can't cook when she is 17 years old. You can eat her, so in disguise, she applied for what the villagers call lazy.

Feng Dashan, the second son of Mr. Feng, is simple and kind, hard-working, a little feudal in his thinking, and does not like to talk. Zhang Dacui, who is married to a large team, has a carefree personality, can speak well, and is very good at doing things. The two have three sons. Mr. Feng's youngest son, Feng Aijun, is 28 years old this year. He has admired soldiers since he was a child. He joined the army at the age of 18. His ideal is to devote his life to the army and serve the country. He is still unmarried.

When Feng Jiaojiao was a child, she often heard people in the village scold her daughter for losing money. She often asked her mother and grandma if she was losing money. Everyone in the village called the girl a loser. Grandma Feng Feng Zhao scolded the village angrily, so that people in the village would not dare to say the words "losing money" in front of Feng Jiaojiao in the future.

Although Feng Jiaojiao didn't understand why, she enjoyed this life very much and was carefree until she was fifteen years old.

One day when Feng Jiaojiao was fifteen years old, she accidentally heard her grandmother and grandfather gossiping, and then she realized why her family loved her so much. Grandma said that the fortune-teller from the next brigade gave Feng Jiaojiao a life, a rich life! Bless the family's wealth and life!

The next day, Feng Jiaojiao asked Feng's mother, Feng Li, why her grandmother always called her Fubao? Also said she was rich? Did the family treat her well because the fortune-teller said she was rich? Feng Jiaojiao was very sad and felt that the family's goodness to her was all fake! But it's because of the so-called wealth that is good for her!

Feng Li was very distressed to see Feng Jiaojiao who was sad, and said that her family was really good to her, and she also told her the origin of wealth and wealth to benefit her family and make her family can turn auspiciousness into good luck.

On the day Feng Jiaojiao was born, Feng Dagang saw that his wife was about to give birth, so he went into the back mountain early in the morning, wanting to hunt some wild animals to make up for Feng Li's confinement.

Feng Dagang walked into the mountain for more than an hour when he encountered a wolf. When Feng Dagang was thinking about how to run, he saw the wolf in front of him turn around and leave! Feng Dagang didn't dare to go into the deep mountain anymore, so he went back, intending to see if there were pheasants and hares on the side of the mountain.

Feng Dagang just walked more than 20 meters down the mountain, when he saw a wild boar in front of him rushing into a trap and fell to his death! Feng Dagang directly sighed that he was lucky today!

Feng Dagang got the wild boar up and dragged the wild boar down the mountain with hemp rope. When he was about to leave the mountain, two pheasants suddenly rushed out of the front and hit the tree and killed him. He didn't react yet. Another hare Rush out and hit the tree and die! When Feng Dagang reacted, he quickly packed two pheasants and a hare in the bag he prepared when he went up the mountain, dragged the wild boar, and carried the pheasant and the hare down the mountain.

Many people in the village saw their leader dragging a wild boar and surrounded them. Feng Dagang directly dragged the wild boar to the village and let the village butcher handle it and distribute it to the villagers. The rest of the pheasants and rabbits were taken home.

When Feng Dagang arrived home, he learned that his wife had given birth and that he had given birth to a daughter. Feng Zhao was very happy to see that his son had brought back so many wild animals.

Feng Dagang told Mr. Feng and Mrs. Feng Zhao about what happened on the mountain. Mrs. Feng Zhao was quite superstitious. She thought that her daughter-in-law had just given birth to a daughter today, and her son would have an adventure. It must be a lucky star!

The next day, Feng Zhao took his granddaughter's birthday and went to the fortune teller in the next brigade to approve his granddaughter's life. The fortune teller said that the girl with the eight characters on this birthday was a great person in her previous life and had done many good deeds. She is here to enjoy happiness in this life. She is rich and fortune, and she can also bring blessings to the family, so that the family can be turned into good luck! In the end, it was said that when the family got this noble person, they should be pampered and named Jiaojiao.

After Feng Zhao returned home, he told Mr. Feng, his three sons, and his daughters-in-law about the fate that the fortune-teller gave to Feng Jiaojiao and the name Jiaojiao. Feng Zhao told them that it was Feng Jiaojiao who let his eldest son Feng Dagang escape from the wolf's mouth and got so many wild animals!

Mr. Feng ordered no one in the family to go out and talk nonsense!

Since then, the Feng family have left the delicious food to Feng Jiaojiao, and they are not allowed to work, and they are proud of and cared for!

Feng Jiaojiao listened to her mother Feng Li's words and got into the horns, she just felt that the family was good to her because of wealth and life, not really good to her!

For a long time, Feng Jiaojiao was unhappy. Finally, after the grandmother Feng Zhao knew about the situation, she didn't know how to persuade her. Because the family treated Feng Jiaojiao so well, there was a reason why the fortune-teller gave the approval. That is, when the whole family could not get enough to eat and wear warm clothes, Feng Jiaojiao almost always ate refined grains, and did not wear patched clothes. But it's been a habit to be nice to Feng Jiaojiao for so many years, and I really love Feng Jiaojiao, and if I feel good, I should give it to her. And Feng Zhao just thinks that Feng Jiaojiao saved her son and is really good to Feng Jiaojiao, so she often brainwashes her family so that they can love Feng Jiaojiao!

Feng Zhao's family doesn't know how to enlighten Feng Jiaojiao, but she will be better to Feng Jiaojiao in the future. I can't say that Feng Jiaojiao is not at all. I hope Feng Jiaojiao can realize that her family really loves her.

Feng Jiaojiao's weak personality developed from childhood to adulthood is also destined to not care about anything. She just keeps this matter to the bottom of her heart and enjoys the love of her family.