57. It Was Her

In a small village, the news of Feng Jiaojiao being taken away was widely known within a day. At this moment, a car entered the village and Feng Jiaojiao who was taken away was sitting inside, and there was a circle of people around the hula-la car. , Except for the daring child who stepped forward to touch the car he had never seen before and exclaimed, the rest of the men, women and children whispered and discussed, and the gate of the Feng family was very lively for a while.

The dark cloud filled the Feng family's big room. When I heard the movement at the gate, Feng Xinghua ran out quickly, and the rest of the people hurriedly followed.

As soon as she went out, she saw Feng Jiaojiao who got out of the car and was about to enter the house. Feng Xinghua threw herself at her, her eyes blurring with tears. "Jiaojiao~" Thousands of words were reduced to just two words, expressing the fear in my heart.

Feng Jiaojiao patted her on the back and saw the panicked family members following her. She resisted the urge to cry: "Let's go, let's go home." She turned to the others and said, "Comrade Li, Director Qin, let's go home and talk later?" Gu Haotian doesn't need to say hello, after all, this is where he lives temporarily.

"Okay." Li Wenlong nodded.

Qin Dapao is now what the ancestors said, let us do it. Although the military region and him are two unrelated departments, but the Li family wants to get rid of this position without waiting for the next day. ...

I just hope that little ancestor forgets about this, it's better to let him go as a fart, and don't remember him from now on~

A group of more than 20 people entered the main room together, the crowded main room, the dull atmosphere, Zhao Xiulan rushed her daughter-in-law, granddaughter-in-law and several children to make tea, only the two little guys Gu Yibo and Gu Yijie stubbornly refused to leave. Holding Feng Jiaojiao's hand tightly, they stood on the ground.

Qin Dapao looked at the two children, and then at Feng Jiaojiao, his eyes were vague and inexplicable, he suddenly noticed a line of sight, looked over, and almost fell to his knees in fright...

horrible!

Is it an illegitimate child who cares about his shit, is it love!

In the end, only the result of 'not' is needed! !

Then I looked at the two eldest members of the family and felt that it was better for women to talk, so they pulled their frightened faces and squeezed out a smile: "This aunt, look this is a report letter, Li Xue above doesn't know about you. Do you know each other? Find it and confront it and it will be resolved."

Zhao Xiulan took over a crumpled, thumb-sized character on it, with only three lines, taking up a whole page, and two words 'Li Xue' smaller than a fingernail at the bottom.

Zhao Xiulan turned around in her head several times before she remembered that it was the daughter-in-law of Feng Chengjian, the eldest son of the second house, who had never used a name since she entered the house.

Zhao Xiulan's face was gloomy and terrifying, and the hand holding the paper was tightly clenched. Feng Hongjie, the head of the Feng family, saw that the old lady's face was wrong. I knew it was the granddaughter-in-law of my own second room.

Alas~ Feng Hongjie's mind was complicated, he put the paper on the kang and didn't speak. Feng Jiaojiao really didn't know who Li Xue was, and she must have known from her grandma's expression.

Li Wenlong looked at the two old men with gloomy faces, and without saying a word, he knew that the report letter was a close person.

It also has to be said that Zhang Dacui is a stupid big man. He is usually quite clever. This time, in order to make the people above feel the reliability of the facts, he just asked his daughter-in-law, Xiao Li, to write her name. If you don't lose the rice, you won't overshadow others, and you will pit yourself...