33. Uncle Beard

Feng Jiaojiao's family sat on the ox cart chatting and laughing, and soon they arrived at the commune, far from feeling long when sitting on the ox cart.

When he arrived at the commune, Feng Dagang parked the ox cart outside the commune and went in to pick up people himself.

Feng Jiaojiao pulled Feng Zhao to get out of the car to move around, squeezed on the ox cart, motionless, motionless, her legs were numb.

About half an hour later, Feng Dagang came out with two people.

One of them had a shaggy face and felt like he hadn't slept and eaten for a month. He was very down and out. If he wasn't wearing a military coat and trousers, everyone would think he was a beggar.

Even with such an image, coupled with those deep eyes that can't see the end, and a height of about 1.8 meters, the temperament on the whole body is compelling, making people dare not underestimate.

Feng Dagang and another person came over after speaking at the gate of the commune.

"Father, mother, this is the comrade who was sent to our village for re-education. His name is Gu Haotian." Feng Dagang introduced the bearded man to his family who was about to go to his village for re-education.

"Little comrade, your surname is Gu? Look at the military uniform you are wearing, it's from the army, right? Then do you know Gu Ye?" Old Man Feng looked at Gu Haotian who was wearing a military uniform and was a member of the army, and excitedly stepped forward and grabbed it. Gu Haotian asked with his hand.

Gu Haotian looked at the rural old man who was holding his hand and wearing a tattered military coat and padded jacket. He knew his grandfather's name, so he didn't pull out his hand.

In this situation, who can care about the word "cleanliness"?

"Master, do you know my grandfather?" Gu Haotian asked, looking at the old man Feng who was holding his hand.

If the old comrade in front of him really knew his grandfather, he might be able to help, otherwise he would be sent to this place and isolated from the outside world, and his family would not know what happened.

"Your grandfather? Your grandfather's name is Gu Ye? Ye with a flamboyant character?" The old man Feng grabbed Gu Haotian's hand even harder.

"Yeah. Fire characters add the beauty of China." Gu Haotian replied, if it's Grandpa's comrade-in-arms, that's fine.

"Sure enough, it's the old chief, it really is the old chief!" Old Man Feng's eyes were wet with excitement, and his words trembled.

He looked at the embarrassed person in front of him, the grandson of the old chief, how could he become like this and be sent down?

"Child, what are you?"

"Dad, don't ask, I'll go home if I have anything to do." Feng Dagang looked at the gate of the commune where people came and went. Now who would dare to be so open and honest with a person who was sent down and transformed?

"Let's go, get in the car, let's go to the county town first and then go back to the village."

Mr. Feng pulled Gu Haotian into the ox cart first, and sat in front of the ox cart. The rest of the people also got on the ox cart one by one. There was a big man over 1.8 meters tall, and the ox cart was even more crowded and breathless. .

Feng Jiaojiao made a strong request, and finally sat on the side and covered a quilt with Feng Zhao's grandson and grandson.

There was a stranger on the ox cart, everyone was quiet and no longer noisy.