59. Low Key Luxury

Hearing Zhao Xiulan throwing trash, Zhang Dacui cried loudly again: "You can't treat us like this! You can't treat us like this!..." A shrill cry did not shake Feng Hongjie at all. Zhao Xiulan's heart made everyone hate her even more.

Zhao Xiulan was completely disappointed with Er'er's family because of a series of events during this period, and she didn't want to see Erfang's family at all.

Feng Hongjie decided to draw a clear line because of various considerations. It is not because of a black-hearted family that a family can be harmed. Now that the policy is the same every day, and the life at home is getting better and better, how can we let this timed **? If it happens all of a sudden, who can bear it, and every time there is a noble person to help? The third child in the family is a soldier, and it cannot affect his future!

Along with Zhang Dacui's howl, Feng Dashan's hated eyes, when Old Master Feng looked up and saw such a look, he was even more determined.

The heart is agitated, although it is not the most beloved, but after all, it is his son!

Could it be that Feng Hongjie had killed too many little devils in his life? To give birth to such a black heart?

In the end, Feng Dashan pulled the Zhang family away, crying and scolding Feng Hongjie and his eccentric couple.

...

The matter was resolved, it was more in line with Feng Jiaojiao's wishes, but she felt very uncomfortable because her grandparents who loved her the most secretly cried. After Feng Nuan's father came back, he heard her elder brother Feng Chengwei speak, but he didn't say a word. Didn't even eat dinner.

After two days of silent gunpowder smoke, Feng Xinghua's wedding was ushered in.

——

On the tenth day of the twelfth lunar month, everyone in the Feng family's big room woke up before dawn.

The small yard was tidy and clean, and the big red 囍 characters were posted everywhere. Everyone was swept away from the depression of the previous two days, with red faces and beaming.

Brothers Feng Chengwei and Feng Chenglei, at the request of Mr. Feng, built a fire with thick pine branches in the yard and poured a lot of rapeseed oil on it, which made Zhao Xiulan feel bad.

"Second, the yard has been cleaned, you go to the door and set off a firecracker." Feng Chengwei shouted loudly, and his words were filled with his happy mood.

"Come on!" As he said that, he went to the firecrackers in the firewood room, and muttered as he walked, "I don't know if those stinky boys are reliable. Don't come here to welcome the relatives, they are still playing elsewhere!" His nephew Feng Tianlei and the two suddenly added nephews were taken by him.

Feng Jiaojiao has only two tasks today, one is to dress up Feng Xinghua beautifully, and the other is to make a banquet. Who made her the best cook at home!

"Okay, sister, let's take a look, she must be the most beautiful bride in our village!" Feng Jiaojiao said and handed Feng Xinghua a prepared mirror with the word 囍 on the back.

"The most beautiful? I'm at most a bean sprout. Who doesn't know that you are the most beautiful in our village!" Feng Xinghua finished jokingly, but she still couldn't help taking the mirror, she wanted to see, this girl In the morning, I didn't know where I got some bottles and jars and touched her layer after layer. The curiosity in my heart was stunned by the people in the mirror~

Slowly touched her face, touched her eyebrows, is this her? Is that her? The neatly trimmed and beautiful willow leaf eyebrows bring shy eyes because of their marriage, the cheeks of Bai Ruo face cream, and the peach pink lips like honey, I can't wait for people to take a bite~