77. Incredible Sister-in-law

In the end, Feng Chengwei, whose liver was trembling, was careful, and Feng Chenglei, who was shivering and had a green nose and green face, put the contents of the two rooms into the ox cart together, and drove the ox cart away under the envious eyes of the eldest sister at the front desk.

Back in the room, sisters Feng Jiaojiao and Feng Xinghua lay lazily on the bed.

Feng Jiaojiao turned to look at Feng Xinghua: "Sister, are you having trouble with your brother-in-law? Don't tell me to come and play with me, I don't believe it! When you entered the door, you looked wrong."

"I was pissed off by your eldest brother just now! Bai Wenmei, that shrewd calf bullied people so much, he actually told me to endure it first!"

As if there was someone to vent and confide in, Feng Xinghua poured out these days in a row.

Since the day after getting married, her mother-in-law Hao Lan has handed over all the kitchen work to her in the name of not going to work. These are all things she is used to doing at home.

I don't feel like cooking at home, but after three days of cooking at my husband's house, Hao Lan said to her that either the porridge was thicker, or the cooking oil was too much, or the steamed buns in Erhemian had more white noodles and less cornmeal. Well, anyway, there are always reasons to teach her, even if the pickles are chopped roughly, not to mention these, who let her beg for a living in the hands of her mother-in-law?

But the most hateful thing is that she is also angry with the eldest sister who has married off. She comes to eat at noon every day, and takes away the evening meal after eating. You can eat it, what are you talking about?

The irony inside and outside the words is that she is a country bumpkin, and she can't even cook. It's either less salt or less oil, or nitpicking! Find something!

She was scolded by her man Bai Wenli twice, and then she secretly eliminated her. She couldn't complain to a man again and again for trivial matters, right?

What Feng Jiaojiao took yesterday, she turned her mother-in-law to Bai Wenmei for more than half of it, so that shameless person still disliked Feng's family, and she took less things, so she and Bai Wenmei had a big fight. Her mother-in-law said inside and out that she shouldn't quarrel with her sister-in-law, and as a younger brother and sister, she should let her sister-in-law and slap her face!

She slammed the door angrily and left, and was pulled back by Bai Wenli.

But today, the shameless one followed her to eat, and even robbed her eldest brother's meal when she was done eating.

If it wasn't for Bai Wenli holding her all the time, I would really want to slap her face!

I have never seen such a shameless person! Even to the city people!

Trash, scum!

Feng Jiaojiao was speechless listening to Feng Xinghua ramble about what happened in the past few days!

If there is a daughter, there must be a mother!

Her sister's mother-in-law is not a smart one, and her father-in-law is a person with status . It's really not good to turn a blind eye to anything, and say a few words without itching or pain.

She also deeply realized what she always heard in her previous life: the relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law is the most complicated.

But there is another good saying.

Mother-in-law, mother-in-law, and mother-in-law only has daughter-in-law.

If your mother-in-law is not doing well, don't let your daughter-in-law treat her as a mother's filial piety and respect.

Anyway, she thought so.