93. Hunting in the Mountains 3

Feng Jiaojiao added some firewood to the stove, stabbed the ashes to death, and climbed onto the kang.

"Grandma, you need to do less needlework in the future, it hurts your eyes too much." She said, leaning against Zhao Xiulan.

Zhao Xiulan pinned the needle to the insole, touched Feng Jiaojiao's two braids, and said with relief, "Okay, I'll do less milk in the future, hey, in a blink of an eye, my darlings have grown up, you've never been with me before. Grandma said this..."

"Grandma, I'm sorry, it was my fault before."

Feng Jiaojiao really hates the original owner's temperament at this time. She cares about the outsiders' food and clothing every day. With the favor of her family, she is a good person. She really gives others food, clothing, and money, but she meets a beggar on the road. , she gave two steamed buns, but it seemed that she had never seen her family drink it every day.

"Silly child, what are you talking about, people grow up slowly, what kind of you are, you are a good baby with milk!"

Feng Jiaojiao leaned against Zhao Xiulan and nodded.

At this time, Gu Yijie crawled over and hugged Feng Jiaojiao, imitating Zhao Xiulan, and patted Feng Jiaojiao's head: "Mom, you will always be my good baby."

Feng Jiaojiao sat up laughingly and hugged Gu Yijie: "Silly boy, it should be, you will always be your mother's good baby."

Gu Yijie shook his head and said firmly: "No, you will always be my sweet baby. When Xiaojie grows up, he will buy a lot of delicious food and beautiful clothes for his mother, a big house like our original home... ..."

When Feng Jiaojiao saw this stinky boy, she forgot what she had explained, and quickly covered his mouth: "Okay, okay, Mommy understands, we Xiaojie are the best."

Gu Yibo, who was playing with Feng Tianlei, heard that, throwing down the car and crawling over, he squeezed into Feng Jiaojiao's arms and said, "Mom, mom, I will build a big house for you and buy beautiful clothes in the future."

Feng Jiaojiao looked at the two beautiful little guys, and kissed each of them vigorously: "Okay, you are all mother's darlings, and mother will wait for you to grow taller and buy mother beautiful clothes and build a big house."

The two little guys nodded happily and said in unison, "Okay~"

Although Zhao Xiulan was still very upset, her good baby suddenly had two more sons, but when she saw the two children, they were good-looking, cleaned every day, and knew how to love Feng Jiaojiao. She liked them.

Looking at the clock, it was already twelve fifteen.

Time flies so fast!

"Jiaojiao, are you hungry? What do you want to eat, I'll make it for you."

I didn't eat until nine o'clock in the morning. Although I wasn't hungry, when I arrived at the restaurant, I always felt that my stomach was empty and I wanted to eat.

"I don't know what to eat, milk, when will that sheep be slaughtered? I will cook you pork, braised mutton, and mutton soup. It's absolutely delicious."

"Hehe, I think you want to eat, right? Look at the saliva, such a big girl, you want to eat, you are not afraid of eating fat and no one dares to marry?" Zhao Xiulan looked at Feng Jiaojiao's more and more greedy appearance , said jokingly.

"Honey, I'm still young, don't get married every day, I have to wait until after the age of twenty-five, and practice late marriage and childbearing!" Children are smart.

"You're still twenty-five years old. After twenty, you will become an old girl. Who will marry you when I see it."

"It's better if no one gets married, and I have a son. I'll be at home with the milk, hehe." Feng Jiaojiao patted the heads of the two little guys who were playing with building blocks next to her, and said seriously.