27. Separation 2

Feng Dagang went out of Feng Jiaojiao's house and went directly into Mr. Feng's house.

No one knew what they were talking about, only that Feng Dagang came out in less than five minutes.

It was quiet in the middle of the night, and the Feng family's rooms were not quiet.

Uncle Feng Dashan's house is showing the dual character of human nature. Is the old wooden man still deep in his mind? The woman who was usually the most cheerful and generous at this time also had various plans. If you don't do it for yourself, you will be punished!

"His father, Jiaojiao will be going out tomorrow. The things she brought back today should be considered home, right? Or should she take them all?" Feng Zhang stabbed Feng Dashan, who was carrying his back, and said.

"Who knows, father and mother will make arrangements." Feng Dashan said with a humming, he was not sure.

"When did the parents not go to Jiaojiao, how could they divide her things?"

Feng Dashan didn't say anything after hearing what Feng Zhang said, because Feng Zhang was right, but there was no distinction between Mr. Feng and Feng Zhao, and there was nothing anyone could do.

"Are you asleep?" Feng Zhang saw that Feng Dashan didn't speak, and stabbed again.

"No."

"We Xiaohui and Xiaojun are going to get married. The things I'm looking at today are all good things. You can't help thinking about our son. Where can I get such good things in the future?" Feng Zhang said.

Feng Zhang saw so many things today. She peeked at the things in the cloth bag. Tsk tsk, she had never seen such a good thing in her life, and red leather shoes, red coats and so on. Most importantly, she saw a clock, something she had only seen in the county seat!

"Okay, go to sleep, it's useless to think about it!" Feng Dagang said irritably, his father must have an opinion on him today, but he promised himself to keep two milk babies for no reason until he grew up, how could it be possible ? !

Mr. Feng Zhang looked at this stuffy gourd, and hoped that he would definitely not be able to do it. Tomorrow, if Mr. Feng and Mrs. Feng Zhao asked Feng Jiaojiao to take away everything and another piece of belongings, it would definitely not work! You must speak well.

Feng Dashan or the other juniors of the Feng family did not grasp the point. The two children followed Feng Jiaojiao and were raised in Feng Jiaojiao's name. When Feng Jiaojiao married, the children would follow. Feng Jiaojiao also got married in the past few years. How many years can she stay in the Feng family? Just stay for the rest of your life. With Feng Jiaojiao's means of obtaining goods, will she be unable to raise two children?

Therefore, human nature really cannot be used to test!

As long as it involves a little bit of your own interests, your brain will become muddy and will not be able to think. There is only that little bit of interest in front of you!

Feng Dashan and his wife's small calculations are not the only ones in the Feng family, and no matter how they calculated, Master Feng and Feng Zhao also put on a good show.

"Jiaojiao, her grandfather, you can't separate my darling, you want my life!" Feng Zhao said with a sad face full of tears, and suddenly he felt a few years old. age.

"You old lady, what nonsense are you talking about!" Old Man Feng said in confusion, when did he say that he would separate Feng Jiaojiao?

"What nonsense am I talking about? You will kill me if you separate Jiaojiao! If you really separate Jiaojiao, I will follow her!" Feng Zhao said. many.