55. Who Reported It?

Feng Jiaojiao cooks very fast.

A pot of noodles, hot fried chili, onion, ginger and garlic~

Most of the pots of fragrant oil-splashed noodles were eaten cleanly by five people.

After eating and drinking, it is time to sleep!

At present, there are no vacancies in the house, how many people should be squeezed with Gu Haotian? Obviously unrealistic, didn't you see the air-conditioning all over the body?

"Xiao Bo, Xiaojie, the two of you sleep with Uncle Gu today, and Nian sleeps with me. Can my grandfather sleep with them?" Feng Jiaojiao asked everyone for their opinions.

It doesn't matter.

When Old Man Gu was in war, he and tens of thousands of people used the sky as the bed and the ground as the seat to sleep together and didn't care.

All settled, go back to each room and sleep!

Feng Jiaojiao gave the two little guys a set of quilts before lying on her kang next to Zhao Xiulan.

Zhao Xiulan tossed and turned and couldn't sleep. She wanted to say something, but she didn't know what to say.

Can't help anything

Feng Jiaojiao looked at Zhao Xiulan who was upset and flustered, and pulled her hand through the quilt.

"Milk, it's alright! You still don't believe your granddaughter me? You're very capable!"

Feng Jiaojiao's words did not calm Zhao Xiulan.

"Jiaojiao! What should I do! You want to catch it and let the milk live?" Her eyes were slightly red, she tried her best to suppress her, her voice was full of panic~

"Damn, don't worry, what I'm going to tell you next, please remember it firmly and let our family remember it." Feng Jiaojiao grabbed Zhao Xiulan's hand tightly, making her feel at ease and listen to her words.

Zhao Xiulan nodded several times, indicating that she knew.

"Gu Yibo and Gu Yijie were two people I met in the county town. There were only two children at the time, and they were dying of starvation, so they brought them back and planned to find their families slowly, but the two children only remembered that they were sent from far away. They were brought from far away. They took the train and went round and round, and the people who brought them changed wave after wave. Finally, the two of them sneaked out. Because it took too long to be abducted, they Just remember your name."

Zhao Xiulan was in a state of confusion and coaxing in her head, but she still tried her best to remember every word Feng Jiaojiao said.

Every time Feng Jiaojiao said a word, she recited it silently.

"Tomorrow, let my dad and the others dig a cellar, put meat, refined grains, and some eye-catching things in it, just put a dozen kilograms on the surface, and then I will say that my third uncle's military ration coupons and other items will be saved. Get up and mail it home..."

The immersed room and the soft and soft voice gradually calmed Zhao Xiulan's heart.

It was very late when the two of them went to bed.

The next day was slightly bright, Feng Jiaojiao opened her eyes, put on her clothes lightly and went to the ground.

She wants to eat some food, and she still doesn't know what's going on when she goes to the county seat. If she has time to eat, let's talk about filling her stomach first.

Before Feng Jiaojiao got to the kitchen, Gu Haotian came in.

He has already thought about it, and today he will follow her into the county seat to find his comrades.