48. Warm Family

Feng Jiaojiao and Zhao Xiulan entered the room and saw that Li Lihua had already rolled out a piece of noodles.

A large lump of noodles was divided into five portions.

"Mom, let's all roll it out, let's grab the dough together, or we'll all be in the lake."

Feng Jiaojiao and Zhao Xiulan washed their hands and began to put the film in the pot.

Zhao Xiulan imitated Feng Jiaojiao's appearance and pulled it into an inch-long piece of dough.

"Leizi, increase the fire and let the soup boil." Feng Jiaojiao said to Feng Tianlei who was burning the fire, seeing that the soup was warm.

"Okay." Feng Tianlei responded.

I poked it with a piece of wood and added another piece of wood, and the soup in the pot immediately rolled away.

Feng Jiaojiao's three hands were all very fast, and within a while, a large pot of noodles was ready.

Zhao Xiulan filled two large bowls of noodles, and Li Lihua carried them to the main room.

Feng Jiaojiao doesn't like eating noodles alone.

In the pickle jar, I took six pieces of pickled mustard greens, cut them into filaments, put some chopped green onion and chili oil in a small pot and stirred them into the pickles.

"Little aunt, it's a waste to put oil in pickles!" Feng Tianlei had never seen so much oil in pickles.

Usually, his milk and too milk don't use so much oil for cooking, and my sister-in-law is too wasteful.

Feng Jiaojiao looked at the little guy with a tangled face.

Pochi! She laughed.

"You little thing, don't you despise your sister-in-law's waste?" Feng Tianlei lowered his head shyly when Feng Jiaojiao saw it, and continued: "Whatever you add, it will eat into our stomachs, don't worry, the things are earned I came, not from saving, my aunt will make more money in the future!"

"Yeah!" Although Feng Tianlei didn't understand what it meant, but he understood, my aunt will make more money in the future!

"Okay, take this, my aunt will bring the bowls and chopsticks." Feng Jiaojiao handed Feng Tianlei the small basin with pickles.

Feng Jiaojiao was holding the bowl before leaving the kitchen door when her mother Li Lihua came in.

"Let's go, your dad is back too, let's eat." Li Lihua said, taking the bowl from Feng Jiaojiao's hand.

"My dad is back? Why didn't I hear anything?" The ox cart entered the courtyard gate, the voice was not small.

"Your dad said that the county sent something to the brigade, and the ox cart didn't come back."

As soon as the two of them spoke, they entered the main room.

Feng Dagang was sitting on the head of the kang, surrounded by the quilt, talking to Mr. Feng and Gu Haotian.

"Mother, let's eat." Li Lihua put the bowl on the table and said.

Feng Jiaojiao put some chopsticks on the dining table on the ground, and the rest on the kang table.

Feng Jiaojiao climbed onto the kang and sat between Zhao Xiulan and Feng Dagang.

Now that there is more food, Zhao Xiulan will not be able to divide the meal, whoever can eat as much as he can.

The people in front of the table looked at a large pot of noodles full of noodles, and there was so much meat on it.

The fragrant chili oil makes people look more appetizing!