65. Hope of the Whole Family

Feng Jiaojiao heard Gu Haotian's answer in the room, and turned around and went to the kitchen.

Liu Daya, who was burning the fire, saw Feng Jiaojiao entering the kitchen and said, "Jiaojiao, what are you doing here? Go and study quickly. I'll bring you to the house when the meal is ready."

Feng Jiaojiao's heart is Yali Shanda, a small exam whole family serves her, more grand than her previous university exam!

In her previous life, from before the exam to after the exam, her busy parents didn't even show their faces. Oh, it's not that they didn't show their faces. I saw them in the video. They just said a few words in the video to cheer her up. After the notice came down, she learned that she had been admitted to the finance department of a first-class university. Her parents flew back from abroad and set up more than 100 tables in the best hotel to celebrate her graduation. Layer light, by the way, pulled a business relationship, and wanted her to marry at that time, but she decided against it.

Now, it's just a small job exam, the Feng family can't close their happy mouths, and the whole family is like welcoming a war. It makes her nervous, and her heart is hot. Do your best to make this group of lovely families better and better and give them a better life.

——

Li Lihua picked up a piece of Erhe Noodles and planned to drink noodle soup. She was discussing with Zhang Chuntao and Liu Daya about whether to put meat or not, and what to do.

The three of them are not good at cooking, nor do they use good things to cook meals. They used to be simple corn mush, tortillas, preferably steamed buns, steamed buns, cooking, and good dishes. After discussing for a long time, I didn't know how to make a whistle for pouring noodles. I didn't dare to ask Zhao Xiulan to come over and make it, so I could only stare with a small piece of meat here.

The three of them saw that Feng Jiaojiao seemed to see hope, and they counted on Feng Jiaojiao to do it. Otherwise, it would be a pity to do such a good thing.

Feng Jiaojiao thought that there were still two large grass carp left, so she let Li Lihua melt it in warm water. She planned to give them boiled fish at night.

I originally wanted to eat tomato and egg simmered noodles, but now I remembered that there are no tomatoes now, and Zhao Xiulan thinks that the chicken house is too dirty, and there are no eggs in the house, so she can only make meat whistle noodle soup.

Cut the meat into small pieces, weave them with onion, ginger, garlic, chili and miso, pour in water and boil over low heat, and finally pour in diced potatoes and diced tofu, and cook together.

Feng Jiaojiao taught Li Lihua, Zhang Chuntao, and Liu Daya how to make a whistle and what to pay attention to. She also told the three of them other methods and skills of cooking and stewing. .

When the whistle soup was being boiled in the big pot, Feng Jiaojiao kept using warm water to speed up the melting of the fish. The frozen fish was too hard to melt. When the three of them were not paying attention, she secretly replaced two of the spaces and cut the fish into pieces. , The fish bones were chopped into pieces, all of which were placed in a small basin, salt was poured, and the three of them took Li Lihua to pour cooking wine inadvertently.

She poured out the whistle soup from the cauldron, refilled it with water, and let Li Lihua roll out the noodles. With so many noodles, Feng Jiaojiao really didn't have the confidence to roll them out. It was a test of strength~

Then she cut half a bowl of onion, ginger and garlic, and cut a lot of Zhao Xiulan's autumn peppers.

Li Lihua took Zhang Chuntao and Liu Daya to the bottom, Feng Jiaojiao cooked the boiled fish by herself, and the meal was ready in more than half an hour. Finally, when frying the peppers, onion, ginger and garlic, Li Lihua's mother-in-law and daughter-in-law were both distressed and drooling. DC.