29. Divorce 1

capital

Gu Haotian sat in the office with his brows furrowed, waiting to listen to Monkey Liang's report.

Monkey Liang stood opposite Gu Haotian, but he didn't know how to speak. A big black man had a distorted expression at this time. He wanted to laugh or not to cry. If anyone saw it, it would be very weird.

"Hurry up!" Gu Haotian roared impatiently.

"Boss, you must stand up!" Monkey Liang said, he really sympathized with his own head.

"Tell me!" Gu Haotian said irritably. In fact, Gu Haotian had already guessed the result. Although he had no feelings for that woman and had only met twice, he couldn't be so innocent... and he dared to prescribe medicine for Lao Tzu. Damn, I ate a bear's heart and a leopard's gall!

"Qin Wanrou, that woman actually had an affair with the male dancers in their group before marrying you. If you were in a hurry to leave on the day of your wedding, someone would have bridal chambers for you..." Hou Ziliang said, embarrassed to say. Now, I've never seen such a shameless woman. How did my boss encounter such a frivolous thing? What kind of vision does the Gu family have? When I investigate the matter, I can't wait to tear up that woman!

"The reason I gave you the medicine this time is because she is pregnant, and I can't hide it. This is what the checklist and investigation have found." Monkey Liang glanced at Gu Haotian and continued, and handed over the investigation content and the hospital checklist. It was given to Gu Haotian.

Monkey Liang looked at Gu Haotian with a dark face and looked like the bottom of a pot, and automatically flashed.

Gu Haotian looked at the stack of papers, only nausea, ridicule, and a sense of relief.

For Qin Wanrou's pretentious, hypocritical, and vain woman, he has no sympathy at all.

Now that the evidence is solid at this point, it's time to end it all.

Gu Haotian called Qin Wanrou's head and asked her to convey it to Qin Wanrou so that she could look back at home at night.

He disdains to talk to that feisty woman.

Gu Haotian then picked up a stack of papers on the table and left the office.

"Old Shen, give me a day off." Gu Haotian stood at the door of his old partner Political Commissar Shen's office, knocked on the door, and said.

"Go ahead, you haven't had a vacation this year, go ahead and buy you two more days?" Shen Jiahao looked at his old partner and said.

"Please give me three days." Gu Haotian thought of solving it as soon as possible. It would be better if he could get a divorce as soon as possible. It would be disgusting to let a feisty woman hold the title of his wife!

"Okay, let's go." Shen Jiahao waved his hand.

Three years ago, Qin Wanrou's father, the old man of the Gu family, dragged the former diligent guard with a broken leg and found him. He talked vaguely about saving the old man at the beginning, and said that his health was not good, but he couldn't worry about his own. Daughter, his daughter had seen Gu Haotian, and if he didn't marry him, he would make trouble.

Seeing that his grandson was twenty-two and still unmarried, Mr. Gu stayed in the army all day, spending time with some men, hiding from women was like hiding from a plague, so he made his own decisions. When he met Qin Wanrou, he looked beautiful and decent. He is also gentle and pleasant, and he is also the pillar of the military art troupe, so he directly ordered Gu Haotian who was notified by his parents.

No one would have thought that this was the worst thing Mr. Gu had done in his life.

Because of this, the most proud grandson in the family is at a loss.