62. Quarrel

The female family members in the kitchen did not drink and only ate, and they quickly finished eating.

Feng Jiaojiao has been swallowing the last bite of the dish under Bai Wenmei's jealous gaze, almost indigestion.

She now seriously doubts whether the Bai family can be nice to her sister. The ugly brother-in-law's sister bullied them so much. His mother only started to say something neither profound nor shallow, and never cared about it again.

What should I do if I bully her sister more in the future? Don't look at Feng Xinghua day by day, Nao Nao has a long mouth, and he has no intentions, but if he really wants to work together to bully her, he has no ability to fart!

Otherwise, she wouldn't have been bought off by her own words and material, and she would have become her loyal supporter, oh, no, she's a good sister!

Forget it, let's take a look first.

Looking at this situation, her sister will live with her parents-in-law in the future. If they dare to bully her sister, she will definitely buy her a yard to live alone. If the ugly brother-in-law doesn't cherish and bully her sister, he will give it to her directly. Find a nice sister-in-law!

Bai Wenli was sitting in the living room eating with his daughter-in-law's grandparents. Got a cold?

The poor baby didn't even know that the sister-in-law was thinking of her on the first day of her marriage.

Although Bai's dishes have many varieties, they are really not as good as those of Feng's family. The eight dishes are half of the potatoes, fried shredded potatoes, stewed potato cubes with pork, dried potato sticks and dried beans, cold potato shredded vermicelli, and the rest. A chicken stew with mushrooms, braised pork, scrambled eggs with spicy peppers, cold wild vegetables, steamed buns that are slightly yellow and sweet, with cornmeal in it.

This year is not bad, if the Bai family does not know the banquet of the Feng family.

Bai Wenmei is the one who has nothing to do, and she specially applies for her face to be beaten by others~

After everyone finished eating, Bai Aiguo stopped everyone from the Feng family who were going to leave together: "My dear family, sit down and drink some tea, and I'll let Wen Li's friends send it back later, if you have a car, hurry up. After speaking, he shouted to Bai Wenli, who was chatting with friends outside the door: "Wen Li, please tell Xiao Chen not to leave first, and then help to deliver Xinghua grandpa and grandma to them later."

"I know, Dad, I've arranged everything!" Bai Wenli, who was standing outside the door, replied.

How could Bai Wenli do such an unreliable thing on a big day and leave his daughter-in-law's maiden family alone? Bai Aiguo didn't feel much distressed for the Feng family. He was afraid that his in-laws would be frozen. They would pick them up and not deliver them. This group of people would have to go back, which would damage his identity as director and leave a knot in his in-laws' hearts. Fortunately, it is better to send the Buddha to the west, and then send it back to Shiligou Village.

Everyone sat back on the sofa again. Only Mrs. Hao took her two daughters-in-law to clean up the leftovers and wash them. Feng Xinghua was very embarrassed to sit on the sofa. He wanted to step forward to help, but was held down by Feng Jiaojiao.

Feng Jiaojiao didn't think it would be great to help out, but Bai's mother-in-law and that eldest sister were obviously posing high, thinking that her sister was a high-profile person and looked down on their Feng family. Just run on the bride and sister.

"Grandpa Xinghua, grandma, come and drink tea." Bai Aiguo put the teacups brought by Hao Lan in front of everyone and said to Mr. Feng and Zhao Xiulan.

He has a big mouth, but he is very proud in his heart. How many companies can drink tea these days? Although it is not a good tea, it is better than boiled water or sugar water.