21. Small Twists and Turns

Feng Jiaojiao hugged Feng Dagang and cried a lot, and then withdrew from Feng Dagang's arms, her head lowered, woohoo, my old face, lost again!

"You stupid boy." Feng Dagang patted Feng Jiaojiao on the shoulder sadly and said. This child must be under a lot of pressure, otherwise he wouldn't cry like this.

After Feng Dagang finished speaking, he took out a handful of money from the inner padded pocket and stuffed it into Feng Jiaojiao's pocket.

"Jiaojiao, you can take this hundred dollars. You can't bear the lives of so many people in our family. You will always be your father's good Jiaojiao, so don't think about it so much!"

"Dad, I'm rich!" Feng Jiaojiao was so moved that she didn't know what to say. The piece of loose money that Feng Dagang put away was more touching than the tens of thousands of dollars that her father in the previous life had put away. Himself, but after putting in the money, what should I do? He is busy!

"If you have money, you can save it yourself. It's enough to have a father in our family."

Feng Jiaojiao didn't return the money, thinking about it, the Feng family is so big, she can support her parents and grandparents, the rest of the people have a long time, their appetite will inevitably grow, and she feels that everything is right, it seems that she Condition a little later.

Father Feng parked the bullock cart near the supply and marketing cooperative, and let Feng Jiaojiao do her own work.

"Daughter, after about an hour and a half, Dad will wait for you at the entrance of the county seat, Jiaojiao, everything is based on your own safety!"

"Okay, Dad." After Feng Jiaojiao finished speaking, she carried the big backpack prepared by Feng Zhao and rushed to the textile factory's courtyard. I don't know if there is anyone in Aunt Li's house.

Today is not a day off. Why are there many more people on the street than last time?

When Feng Jiaojiao walked to the family home, she found a deserted alley and put 30 pounds of white noodles, 10 pounds of pork, and a chicken in the back basket. Feng Jiaojiao took another bag and put a four-piece suit and cloth on the bag she asked for from Feng Zhao. She went to the textile factory's courtyard. This time, she mainly sold clothes.

The winter here is too cold, such a large family home is quiet, with only one or two people passing by in a hurry occasionally.

Feng Jiaojiao was carrying something heavy on her back, so she could hardly breathe, her back was bent, and she walked on the snow with difficulty.

When Feng Jiaojiao stood at the door of Aunt Li's house, her tired legs were trembling and her head was sweating profusely. Feng Jiaojiao remembered when she stood there, why did she not wait until she got to the door before moving things into the basket? Did you come here with a stupid mind? ?

Feng Jiaojiao took a few deep breaths and calmed her breath. When she was about to knock on the door, she remembered a voice calling her from behind.

"What kind of Jiaojiao are you? That little village girl who sells rich and powerful fans?"

Little village girl? call me? I'm a little village girl? Feng Jiaojiao's breath is unstable again!

Feng Jiaojiao had already heard the voice of Auntie Li's daughter, and when she looked back, it was indeed! There is also a man who wears decent clothes but has oily hair and pink face, and his nostrils are turned upside down. When Feng Jiaojiao saw this man, she was not good!

Girl, you annoyed me!

Where does my sister look like a little village girl?

If you provoke my sister, it is your wallet that suffers! No money to buy? Then look at the jealousy, sister won't bargain!