25. Feng Family Bombed 2

Feng Jiaojiao knew that even if Feng Dagang was unwilling, he would not forcibly send away the two children anymore. Feng Dagang loved himself so much that he was against adopting these two children, so what about the rest of the Feng family?

Can the two children grow up happily and healthily in this family that has opinions on them?

Feng Jiaojiao didn't know how her family would react after returning to Feng's house, so she could only adapt accordingly.

Along the way, Feng Jiaojiao was thinking about various things in a mess, without the slightest drowsiness.

More than four hours passed in a flash, and it felt far less long than it had been.

Feng Dagang tried his best to let the ox cart go as slowly as possible. When he returned to the village, he did not want to meet the villagers and cause them to gossip.

The weather, the location, and the difference!

Feng Dagang's ox cart had just entered the village. Feng Chuxia got out from behind the haystack at the entrance of the village and watched Feng Dagang pulling a cart full of things, especially when he saw the quilts rolling up from the top of the ox cart. Hatred is comparable to the hatred of kinslayer, and it is inseparable!

Since Feng Chuxia broke up with Feng Jiaojiao that day, without Feng Jiaojiao's subsidies, she almost starved to death at the foot of the mountain behind the village.

Perhaps, the fate should not end, Feng Chuxia met Huang Linjun, an educated youth who went to the countryside in Shiligou this spring.

Feng Chuxia created a tragic story for herself, successfully caught up with the young talents from the city, and used the hungry, skinny but still a bit beautiful face to become the target of the city people. , and live a life without hunger.

After finishing the housework today, Feng Chuxia came to the village as scheduled to meet with Huang Linjun, had enough to eat and drink, and hugged and kissed Huang Linjun for a while before letting Huang Linjun go back first.

Feng Chuxia sorted out her clothes and was about to go back when she suddenly saw an ox cart driving here from outside the village, and hid behind the haystacks in fright.

The ox cart came to the front, and the driver of the ox cart looked vaguely like Feng Jiaojiao's father. Feng Chuxia was jealous and scratching his lungs because of the full ox cart.

After entering the village, Feng Dagang shouted that Jiaojiao had arrived at the village, and only then did she realize that the quilt on the top of the ox cart rolled and moved.

Feng Chuxia looked at that group angrily and wanted to rush to tear her apart. If Feng Jiaojiao could still feed herself every day like before, would she still use her body to please Huang Zhiqing? That's a gentle scum, isn't it just to give me something to eat, but in the end, I made myself pay a heavy price and refused to marry her!

All this is because of this vicious woman Feng Jiaojiao! In the future, I must take revenge and take back what I have suffered ten times and a hundred times!

The winter night in this small village of Shiligou is illuminated by the snow-capped earth and the crescent moon hanging in the air. The chimneys of every household are braving white or black smoke scattered into the air, making the small village appear more peaceful.

When Feng Dagang drove the bullock cart to the door, he saw a man standing at the gate of his house, looking over here.

"Dagang?"

Feng Dagang heard the voice of his mother.

"Mother, it's so cold outside, why are you waiting here?"

"It's so late, I see you haven't come back yet, come out and have a look." Feng Zhao answered while opening the door to the maximum.