39. Handsome Guy

The next day, when Gu Haotian woke up, he felt that the sky was bright.

As far back as I can remember, I have never woken up so late. On the first day I went to someone else's house, I was so embarrassed and slept until half the morning.

He quickly put on his clothes, opened the door and left the yard.

The snow on the ground is thicker again, and it looks like it fell again last night.

The yard was quiet, and when I heard a sound in the main room, I followed the path swept in the yard and went to the kitchen first.

You have to wash it well, you don't need to look in the mirror to know how ugly it looks now.

Touching the stubble on his face, he was very disgusted.

Gu Haotian himself is a face control, he has always been very proud of his appearance, and has a habit of cleanliness, so he can't stand the way he looks now.

Seeing that there was warm water in a large pot, Gu Haotian shook two scoops of warm water into the washbasin. Seeing that there was only soap next to the washbasin, he washed his head and face with soap.

After washing my head and face, I touched the half-inch long stubble, then I touched some soapy water on my face, and groped with a kitchen knife to shave all the beard on my face.

I don't know if the little girl can recognize it now? What will it look like when you see it?

Hehe, Gu Haotian secretly laughed, how could he care about that arrogant little girl?

After washing up, I cleaned up and walked towards the main room.

The kitchen is in the first room in the east wing. The layout is similar to their Beijing courtyard. There are three rooms in the east wing, the west wing is located on a wall, and the south room is on the left and right sides of the gate, one on the left and two on the right.

There are three main rooms, and the middle room is the main room, where everyone eats and entertains guests.

Gu Haotian now lives in the innermost room of the west wing. The other two rooms in the west wing house two sisters, Feng Jiaojiao and Feng Xinghua.

Gu Haotian walked into the main room and was listening to what Feng Jiaojiao said about the meeting.

Feng Jiaojiao was talking about asking Feng Nuan's father to go to the county seat to hold a meeting, inquiring about the latest rumors, any big news, but the people who came in suddenly coughed repeatedly, one after another.

Let me go, why is this handsome man who looks better than the actor of the previous life here?

Feng Jiaojiao's head crashed.

"What's the matter, Jiaojiao?" Feng Dagang patted her back in a hurry, then picked up the large enamel jar on the kang table and handed it to Feng Jiaojiao.

"Come, take a drink, and squeeze."

Feng Jiaojiao took a few sips of water and stopped coughing.

"It's nothing, Dad, hurry up and find time to go to the county to take a look. I, I'll go see what my milk is doing first. I haven't seen anyone in the morning." SHe didn't even look at Gu Haotian.

Gu Haotian looked at this girl and raised his eyebrows. Fortunately, Feng Jiaojiao didn't see it.

"Captain Feng, good morning."

In the main room, Feng Dagang and Gu Haotian were left alone.

"Early, you're still young, about the same age as my eldest son. If you don't dislike it, you can call Uncle Feng! Call Captain Feng an outsider!" Feng Dagang watched Gu Haotian clean up, a pair he had never seen before in this county. It looks even better with this military uniform! air!