109. God Brother

After Feng Jiaojiao mailed the letter, she quickly went to the place agreed with Feng Dagang, the last small alley at the entrance of the county town.

She's dropped stuff there twice.

There are only three or a few families, and they all turn their backs to the hutong, which is a dead end.

Safe and reliable, you don't have to worry about people coming or suddenly opening the door and seeing her taking things out of thin air.

So Feng Jiaojiao locked in there and took things out of the space.

The snow more than a foot thick on the street has turned into a large ice skating rink after being trampled and beaten by people in the severe cold in the past few days.

Feng Jiaojiao slipped to the entrance of the county seat along the way.

Fortunately, there were no surprises, no shit!

When approaching the entrance of the county seat, no one was seen walking on the street.

The whole street was silent. Only a few households began to smoke, indicating that there were people nearby.

Walking into the edge of the alley, I looked at the thick snow inside. Because it was a dark side, the snow inside had not melted at all, and the surface was still frozen and brittle. When I stepped on it, with a click, the snow buried half my leg.

The pure white snow, without a single footprint, made Feng Jiaojiao worried.

Clean up the snow?

The voice is definitely not small, and people in the front and back of this courtyard will definitely hear it.

Those people saw her cleaning this corner of the snow, and didn't they think she was a lunatic?

Feng Jiaojiao had no choice but to give up, back out, and after thinking for a while, she followed the hole in the ox cart and walked back to the village.

Walking forward a little, when there was no one, she put things beside the road, not afraid of being seen, her father Feng Dagang could pull it for a while less!

Well, the best of both worlds!

Thinking that he was afraid that Feng Dagang would not be able to find her, the speed was two points faster.

Feng Jiaojiao stopped after walking for more than fifty meters, so that when someone came to the county seat, she couldn't see that she was changing things out of thin air.

Looking around, except for a few sparrows scattered on the tree, there is nothing else.

He quickly took out everything prepared in the space, checked the supplies one by one, and suddenly thought of her grandmother's house, the old man who loved her very much, with a thin body and a sallow face, but there was always delicious food. All the good fabrics are given to her for more than half, and so many of her grandchildren can only share that small part.

If she is good to her, she will be filial to her in the future and live up to the heart of the old man.

Immediately, Feng Jiaojiao went out and took out 50 catties of rice, 50 catties of white noodles, and put five white chopped chickens in sacks, five large pig trotters with elbows attached, two bags of brown sugar, and a five-jin pack of paper-skinned fruits. sugar.

Looking at the mountain-like supplies, she could only stop and take it down, and she had to watch her two slender legs walk back!

Seeing the full supplies, Feng Jiaojiao happily entertained herself.