106. Uncle Feng Comes Home

The next morning, after breakfast, Feng Jiaojiao started making beef jerky and meat sauce.

The jerky was marinated yesterday, soaked for another night, and the aroma was more intense.

Making beef jerky is the most oil-intensive. Feng Jiaojiao felt that it was just that little oil anyway. After frying the beef jerky, she fried a small pot of small crispy pork, a small pot of meatballs, and a pot of buckled meat.

When making the meat sauce, he felt that he couldn't just make it for his third uncle, and the family also wanted to eat it, so he took another piece of wild boar that was distributed a few days ago.

I made two large pots of beef jerky, a large jar each of beef sauce and wild boar sauce, and a five-pound pickle jar.

Jerky made a spicy one, an original one, meat sauce, beef sauce made savory, wild boar made spicy, she likes spicy beef sauce, but wild boar has a lot of taint , it is not delicious if it is not spicy.

Looking at the kitchen full of meat, Feng Jiaojiao thought, it's not bad to come to this age of lack of food and clothing, with family members and head start! Unlike her previous life, her parents were rich and her husband was rich, but they all jumped into their careers, and she would have a lot of money to squander just by being a rice bug.

Life is no fun!

Smelling the fragrant meat sauce, Feng Jiaojiao thought that mailing was a problem.

It seems that I still need to go to the county to buy a few cans and pack them in canned bottles. There are many glass jars, plastic jars, and stainless steel jars in the space.

Too bad it can't be used!

This is empty guarding a treasure mountain and can't move, the thief is aggrieved!

Feng Jiaojiao packed some beef jerky and small crispy meat in two bowls and went to the main room.

Exhausted her!

No one else can help me with the food I cook today, so only Feng Jiaojiao is busy in the kitchen.

Oh, and the cook, Gu Haotian.

Feng Jiaojiao knew from Grandma Feng's words yesterday that Gu Haotian hasn't divorced yet. This is something she didn't know before and didn't pay attention to.

So I stopped thinking about it.

No matter whether she has feelings or not, this is a married husband, and she has no hobby of being a mistress!

It turned out that they had been divorced because of such a fuss.

Hey, it's dead! She should find another one, after all, there is not only one handsome guy in the world, if it is a little bit worse, it's okay!

She Feng Jiaojiao is someone who can afford to let go, not to mention that she used to like that face and appreciate beauty, but her feelings were really not deep.

This also led to this morning, in addition to the necessary communication, Feng Jiaojiao only cared about cooking and did not give Gu Haotian a look.

In the words of her grandmother, married people must stay away, and it is not a joke to let people grab the handle!

Feng Jiaojiao put down her mind and felt calm, but Gu Haotian's heart was not so calm.

The loss of the morning caused the fire to be big and small for a while, and Feng Jiaojiao said it several times.

But it's hard to ask, what's going on!

Looking at the figure of Feng Jiaojiao walking out with a bowl in hand, Gu Haotian, who had lived for twenty-five years, was in a panic, put out the fire in the stove, and went out to the back mountain for a run.