17. Rhythm of Eating and Sitting and Waiting To Die?

Feng Jiaojiao took her two sons to the kitchen with clips, put them on the child seat, took out the cooled food from the refrigerator and put it on the dining table, and then took the bowls, chopsticks and spoons to start eating.

Today, Feng Jiaojiao watched her sons, who were particularly sensible, grab a spoon and eat by herself, and she insisted on feeding them.

Feng Jiaojiao remembered seeing many children who were three years old and asked their mother to feed them in a previous life, while her son was only one year and seven months old.

"Mom, the baby can eat by himself." The boss Gu Yibo looked at the spoon that Feng Jiaojiao held in front of him. Although he said that he would eat it by himself, his mouth quickly ate the balls in the spoon, and his bulging mouth smiled happily. .

Feng Jiaojiao looked at Gu Yijie's shy and expectant eyes, laughed and fed him another shrimp ball. Looking at Gu Yijie happily eating shrimp balls, Feng Jiaojiao seemed to have returned to the pre-apocalyptic era, when she changed her pattern every day to feed him. They cook all kinds of delicious food, play all kinds of games with them, and lead them to play everywhere. At that time, there will always be only their cheerful voices.

Feng Jiaojiao's thoughts were flying while feeding the two little guys.

After Feng Jiaojiao fed the two brothers Gu Yibo and Gu Yijie, the two brothers also shouted to feed their mother, and the two took turns to feed Feng Jiaojiao. It took more than an hour for the three of them to be full.

After the three of them were full, they went back to the bedroom to sleep. Feng Jiaojiao took the storybook and read to them one after another. Today, the two families and the three were very excited. After reading a thin storybook twice, Feng Jiaojiao Just put them to sleep.

After the two little guys fell asleep, Feng Jiaojiao stood in front of the piles of supplies and started to organize.

Thirty meters away from the front of the small courtyard is all black soil, piece by piece, which is currently bright, and Feng Jiaojiao plans to grow some food or medicinal herbs in the future.

Fifty meters away from the right side of the courtyard, Feng Jiaojiao bought a fence before the end of the world, encircling six circles with a radius of more than 20 meters. There are drinking water pipes for chickens, and three of them are raising chickens, ducks and geese. The fence is full of grass, but after Feng Jiaojiao put the chickens, ducks and geese in, she only sprinkled some millet inside, and she didn't care about it again.

On the left side of the courtyard is a hundred meters away. Feng Jiaojiao dug a small lake and threw a lot of various seafood in her previous life. When she put seafood in it, she put a lot of stones, seaweed, seaweed seeds, and fish food, and she never cared about it again.

Hey, I'm so busy, I'm worried about too many things! But better than nothing!

Hahaha......

In the end, Feng Jiaojiao planned to put the supplies behind the courtyard, followed by the daily necessities of the supermarket, snacks, medicine behind these, food behind the medicine, and finally clothes, cloths, and items from several major shopping malls. After thinking about it, I started to organize it with my thoughts. Fortunately, I took all the shelves when I collected the supplies.

It took Feng Jiaojiao nearly two hours to put everything side by side. After finishing everything, Feng Jiaojiao ran to the place where the clothes were placed to check what clothes and cloths were there, and wanted to see which family members could use them.

Most of the fabrics are woolen, ginseng fiber cotton, pure cotton, nylon, and there are many jacket fabrics and leather and PU leather for leather jackets. They are full and have various colors. Most of them just can't be taken out. In this era, clothes are basically black, gray, navy blue, green, and then red. I have never seen other colors before, Feng Jiaojiao is stuffy! Sister wants to wear bright colors! !