20. Feng Nuan's Father Carried Nuan All The Way

Early the next morning, the sky was bright and the star was still hanging in the sky. Feng Jiaojiao and Feng Dagang drank the rice porridge that Feng Zhao had cooked in the middle of the night and left.

In winter, it is late in the morning, dark early, and the snow is thick on the road, so it takes at least three hours to drive the ox cart to the county seat, and it takes more than six hours to go back and forth. Mattress, and took out a quilt to cover.

Feng Jiaojiao felt warm in her heart. Her mother, Feng Li Shiguang, said she wanted to wear more clothes, but she never thought of getting a quilt for Feng Jiaojiao.

Feng Jiaojiao lay all over the quilt on the ox cart, counting the time, thinking about whether she could sell something, and suddenly thought of Aunt Li of the textile factory, and she forgot everything she had promised!

Feng Jiaojiao hurriedly entered the space and loaded 30 catties of white noodles, 20 catties of rice, and 10 catties of pork. Four or five kilograms of grass carp a day, Feng Jiaojiao thought that Aunt Li's daughter was getting married, and looking at the arrogant look of the girl, she should all want good ones, so she found a batch of slightly better quality red cloth, 20 kilograms of cotton, a The four-piece set of heart-to-heart with the overprinted 囍 character, finally found a relatively common red woolen coat, a short water red sweater, and a pair of short stiletto red leather shoes of artificial leather. Feng Jiaojiao did not plan to sell it cheaply, and my sister is short of money now. !

Feng Jiaojiao consciously finished arranging things in the space and looked at the two babies. They were still sleeping, and Feng Jiaojiao was also asleep on the rickety bullock cart.

Feng Jiaojiao didn't know how long she slept, and was finally woken up by Feng Dagang.

"Jiaojiao? Jiaojiao? Wake up and talk, don't sleep, be careful you catch a cold."

The road was too cold and the wind was blowing. Feng Dagang's father and daughter didn't speak all the way. Feng Dagang looked back several times and Feng Jiaojiao felt that she didn't move. I was afraid that Feng Jiaojiao would fall asleep. It was most likely to get sick when sleeping on the road in winter, so I quickly shouted. Feng Jiaojiao.

Feng Jiaojiao fell asleep tremblingly, when she suddenly heard Feng Dagang calling, she thought she had arrived at the county seat.

"Dad, are you here yet?" Feng Jiaojiao asked with her head out, and a cold wind rushed towards her face, blowing Feng Jiaojiao back to the bed again.

"It's almost there, it will be there in more than half an hour. You should wake up first, you can't sleep, you'll catch a cold." Feng Dagang sat in front of the ox cart, covering his mouth with his scarf, his voice muffled.

Feng Dagang was wearing a padded jacket inside, and another large padded jacket on the outside, with a dog skin hat on his head, a scarf around his neck, and only his eyes exposed.

"Jiaojiao, did you follow Dad when you went to the county seat?" Feng Dagang asked while sitting in front of the ox cart.

"Dad, go do your work, buy some salt, and nothing else. If you have nothing else to do, go to the state-run restaurant to eat some food, and wait for me. An hour and a half later, you will be in the first place where we enter the county seat. Wait for me at the entrance of an alley."

Feng Jiaojiao talked about her plan, go to Aunt Li's place for at most one hour, then find a place to eat some food, and then go to the entrance of the alley, Feng Jiaojiao observed last time, there were only four or five elderly people living there. It's still a dead end, usually no one is there. You can take things out there, be careful not to be seen, and nothing will happen.