78. Breaking Out of the Earth

Feng Jiaojiao smiled without explaining, and lowered her head to enjoy the dinner.

Everything is given first and then given, that is, first served and then given, otherwise, how can there be so many good things waiting for you?

I really think this braised beef is not very tasty, and it has no flavor at all. It is estimated that there is only a little salt and soy sauce.

I left two pieces of beef and gave the rest to Feng Xinghua.

"Jiaojiao, you eat, I have enough." Feng Xinghua hurriedly put it into Feng Jiaojiao's bowl again, but Feng Jiaojiao held her down: "Sister, I can't eat it."

She can't say, it's too unpalatable, she can't chew it, can't swallow it?

But Feng Xinghua didn't know, she thought her sister was reluctant to eat, and was greatly moved!

There was too much beef in the bowl, so I distributed some to Bai Wenli, and then started eating silently with sourness.

She is so lucky to have such a good girl?

I used to be really blinded by lard, and often ruined her sister's reputation in the village, thanks to her sister for not caring about her!

At this time, Feng Xinghua could not wait to slap herself twice...

After the three of them finished their meal quietly, Bai Wenli looked at Feng Xinghua and hesitated, his mouth opened and opened again, Feng Jiaojiao was really defeated by this ugly brother-in-law.

He smiled and said, "Brother-in-law, why don't you go back tonight? My brother and their rooms haven't checked out yet."

When Bai Wenli heard it, he smiled instantly: "Didn't you check out? Well, I won't go back today, or you two women, I'm not worried."

Feng Jiaojiao smiled and nodded.

Feng Xinghua gave him a shy look.

Two fools!

Feng Jiaojiao and Liu Erfeng said hello, and the three left the hotel.

standing in front of hotel

The whole street is black Blondon, and the 20-watt light bulb in front of the hotel can't illuminate the place ten meters away.

Feng Jiaojiao secretly planned to buy a flashlight tomorrow and a few more spares!

Too bad!

Feng Jiaojiao entangled Feng Xinghua, Feng Xinghua tugged Bai Wenli, the three of them cautiously and slowly walked down the dark street.

The northwest wind of the fifth or sixth level was blowing, and he couldn't even open his mouth, so he could only cover his head and hurry on the road.

Feng Jiaojiao tightened her collar and put on the hat of her down jacket to slightly block the biting wind blowing from all directions.

After walking for a long time, Feng Jiaojiao took a deep breath when she finally saw the faint light at the door of the guest house.

finally reached!

In the future, I will not go out for food so late when I am hungry!

What's more, she's not hungry...

The three entered the guest house, and the aunt at the front desk was not there. Feng Jiaojiao and the three sneaked into the guest house, eliminating the need for formalities.

Feng Jiaojiao jokingly pushed the shy and awkward Feng Xinghua into Bai Wenli's room and entered her original room alone.

After entering the space, Feng Jiaojiao rode a small iron stove, fed chickens, ducks and geese, and then went around to the supermarket area.