24. Feng Family Bombed 1

Feng Dagang and Feng Jiaojiao put food, cloth clothes, and other messy things on the ox cart. The two of them looked at the full ox cart and were worried.

Feng Jiaojiao was worried about where she and her two sons would sit? Feng Dagang was worried that the whole car was pulled back to the village. If the villagers saw it, it would be incredible. Now that it is so chaotic outside, it is not clear where these things come from.

"Dad, how are we going back? We have nowhere to sit!"

"You can sit on the cloth, it's still warmer." Feng Dagang finished speaking and looked at the two little guys. He was not happy at all because of the sudden addition of two grandsons, and was full of sorrow.

Feng Dagang put the two little guys on the cloth on the ox cart one by one, and turned around to hug Feng Jiaojiao on the ox cart, Feng Jiaojiao hurriedly avoided.

"Dad, I can go up by myself."

After Feng Jiaojiao finished speaking, she stepped on the bullock cart and climbed up. Feng Jiaojiao climbed onto the bullock cart and sat between the two little guys.

"Dad, pass me the quilt." Feng Jiaojiao asked Feng Dagang to hand her the quilt on the edge of the ox cart. If there is no quilt, it will probably freeze into a popsicle when you go back.

"Here, you also put the quilt on top of the quilt." Feng Dagang said and handed the quilt and the quilt to Feng Jiaojiao.

Feng Jiaojiao's moved eyes were astringent, Feng Dagang was obviously very unhappy now, and couldn't accept the fact that she adopted two children, but he still wouldn't be angry with Feng Jiaojiao, he was worried that Feng Jiaojiao would freeze.

"Dad, keep the quilt. I also have a quilt given to me by the child's grandmother." Feng Jiaojiao said as she took advantage of the big cloth bag to go out and pulled out a new double quilt. She was also afraid that her two sons would freeze.

"That's fine." Feng Dagang watched Feng Jiaojiao take out the big new quilt and did not refuse, but handed the quilt to Feng Jiaojiao.

"By the way, Dad bought you two meat buns just now. It's probably going to be cold. You take it. If you're hungry, you'll have to eat two of the meat buns in the bed. You can eat them when you get home at night." Feng Dagang said. He took out two buns wrapped in cloth from his pocket and handed them to Feng Jiaojiao.

"Dad, let's eat, we went to have some food just now." Feng Jiaojiao didn't take the buns that Feng Dagang handed over. It is estimated that Feng Dagang was not willing to eat it.

"Well, if you eat it, then go back and eat it hot at night." Feng Dagang finished and put the two buns into the pocket of the big padded jacket.

Feng Dagang sat at the front of the ox cart, wrapped his lower body tightly with a mattress, then picked up the whip and whipped it on the back of the ox, and slowly drove the ox cart.

At the top of the ox cart, Feng Jiaojiao hid the mother and son under two layers of quilts, covering them tightly. The two little guys felt very new and noisy at first, but they fell asleep after a while. .

Feng Jiaojiao glanced at Feng Dagang. Seeing him concentrate on driving the car, she returned to the space with two little guys in her arms. The disadvantage of this space is that every time you enter, you can't appear anywhere at will. They always appear at the gate of the courtyard house. , you can go out anywhere when you go out.

Feng Jiaojiao put the two children on the bed and left the space. She planned to take them out when she was about to get home. Hey, it's so cold. If it wasn't for the fear of Feng Dagang finding out, she would also want to stay in the space!