83. Expensive Sugar

Listening to Feng Jiaojiao's words, Li Yuzhen didn't dare to think, but she couldn't help thinking.

Think about those days, when you have food and money, you can make your own decisions, and everyone wants it.

But can the husband listen to him? Split up with his parents?

By the time Li Yuzhen recovered, Feng Jiaojiao was no longer there.

Wiping the dried tears on his face, he turned around and entered the ward.

As soon as I entered the ward, I heard the boy in the ward calling: "Stinky girl, hurry up and throw me five pieces of your candy!"

Li Yuzhen saw that her daughter was stuffing herself with the quilt, covering her whole body tightly, she glared at the boy, and hurriedly walked over to her daughter's bed: "Xiaoya." She gently pushed her daughter under the quilt with her hands.

The little girl slowly revealed a head, and saw Li Yuzhen smiling brightly: "Mom, that big brother asked me for candy from my sister, but I didn't give it to him." Then she lifted the quilt and let her look at the cover Sugar under the quilt.

She was also the boy who called these candies, so she knew it was candy, it was much prettier than the candy her grandmother gave to the lobby! Definitely better than his.

How can these sugars be distributed to others?

She wants to eat with her mother and leave it to her brother, father? She didn't know whether to give it or not, but she should ask her mother!

The little girl silently shared the candy in her heart.

"Hey, let your daughter give me half of the candy, no, more than half!" the boy shouted arrogantly again.

As if it should be.

Li Yuzhen didn't dare to quarrel with her mother-in-law because filial piety was there, but she was not a steamed bun, so anyone could yell twice!

"Why give it to you? Greedy? Let your mother buy it!"

"Why? Just because it's not your thing! Cut, if the supply and marketing agency can buy such good candy, the young master will ask you to ask for it? If the young master and you want that, they will look up to you!" After that, he blew. Long bangs in the front.

"I don't need you to look down on me! These things were given to my daughter by the little girl, and they belong to my daughter!" After he finished speaking, he ignored the screaming boy.

But the boy was reluctant to give up, he had never seen such a beautiful candy wrapper.

Said that the sugar was also guessed by him, but he had never seen it before.

"Then, how can you give it to me?" The boy grew up being spoiled by his family. From childhood to adulthood, his mother almost tried his best to buy him what he wanted.

Li Yuzhen thought about it, what their mothers lacked most now was food and money, and they weren't too hungry for sugar, so they could not eat it. If they sold the money, they would definitely not be able to sell much money. If they could get some food...

Li Yuzhen, who had figured it out, looked at the boy who had broken his leg and said, "You can do it if you want. You can exchange it for white flour buns, one big white bun for one sugar, and up to eight." The remaining two are for the two children to taste. Taste it.

Although she knew that what she wanted was a bit ruthless, it was different from person to person. This boy should have no less than a few steamed buns depending on what he eats and drink, but a few of their mothers might save their lives by having these steamed buns!