3. Eccentric Feng Family

No one in the family paid attention to Feng Xinghua, and Feng Zhao continued to divide the meat. A chicken doesn't have much meat in total. Most of the pot is full of potato pieces and mushrooms. From my grandfather, one tablespoon of potatoes and mushrooms per person, two small pieces of chicken for one person, and finally two big pieces of meat were stuffed into Feng Jiaojiao. He gave the pot to Feng Li's "eldest daughter-in-law, you go and divide the rest among the children, so that they will also get dirty."

"Remember that you are all exposed to Jiaojiao's light, and Jiaojiao saved it from her mouth for you to eat!" Feng Zhao did not miss any opportunity to brainwash the adults and children at home.

When Mr. Feng Li arrived on the ground, there were not many dishes and meat dishes for the juniors, more than half a spoonful for each person, and a piece of chicken for each person.

The second sister-in-law, Feng Liushi, looked at the spoonful of potatoes in the bowl. The mushrooms were almost gone, and there was only a small chicken skeleton. She tilted her mouth, rolled her eyes, and said nothing.

"Mom, keep the meat from me and Chengwei for the second sister. I will eat it tomorrow. I will make up more when I am sick." Although the elder sister-in-law Feng Zhang was greedy for meat and wanted to give her son and daughter more to eat, she still felt coquettish. Jiaojiao is sick and should make up more.

"Yeah, Mom, whatever meat we eat, we'll save it for Jiaojiao tomorrow," said the elder brother Feng Chengwei.

"That's right, Mom, both mine and Daya's are kept for the second sister." The second brother Feng Chenglei said quickly.

Second sister-in-law Liu Daya put the chicken with some meat in her mouth as soon as she heard it. She was afraid that this family would ask for the meat again, and she didn't mind that there was no meat anymore. The bones also tasted meaty in her mouth!

Second brother Feng glared at Liu Daya fiercely, but did not lose her face in front of so many people.

"Okay, hurry up and eat yours! Who wants your chicken bones, I'll give my sweet treasure stewed braised pork tomorrow!" Feng Zhao said with disgust.

My grandmother, you are always making hatred for me everywhere. No wonder you are treated as an enemy by your own sister. You really eat well and dress well, but you don't work, but you are lazy and greedy! ?

But looking at grandma Feng Zhao's full of love, Feng Jiaojiao doesn't care about hatred or hatred, all love is accepted! Let me drown in this love! Feng Meimei was extremely envious of the original Feng Jiaojiao, thinking that I will be Feng Jiaojiao in the future, I must love them even more! ! Let them live a good life and eat meat as much as they want!

"Grandma, there's too much meat. You don't have anything in your bowl. You eat it, and Jiaojiao is delicious." Jiaojiao saw that there was only a chicken skeleton in Feng Zhao's bowl. The largest chicken breast is sandwiched into Feng Zhao's bowl.

"Okay, milk, milk!!" Feng Zhao turned his back and blinked, his eyes were wet, my sweet baby has really grown up!

"Well, that's right, Grandpa, you eat too. You do such a heavy job every day, so you should eat well!" Feng Jiaojiao took another chicken leg and put it in Old Master Feng's bowl. Knowing that grandfather is in charge of major family affairs, Feng Jiaojiao flattered by the way.

"Okay, okay, Jiaojiao has grown up!" Elder Feng said with relief.

Feng Jiaojiao blushed, so shameful, I am an old aunt in my thirties, and I have grown up to be praised! Even the original owner is seventeen years old. Many girls of this age are married and have children.