37.Meat Again or Not

Feng Zhao handed a bottle of Erguotou, which was labelled by Feng Jiaojiao, to Mr. Feng.

"Hey, drink whatever you can drink today."

Mr. Feng took the wine bottle, opened it and poured a cup of wine for the men at home.

"Come on, Xiaotian, drink some wine and warm up."

"Okay, old man, thank you for your hospitality today. If I hadn't met your family, I wouldn't talk about eating meat and drinking now. People probably still live in a cowshed or a thatched hut."

Gu Haotian raised the wine cup, smiled self-deprecatingly, raised his head and drank all the wine, venting his boredom for many days.

From birth to the present, except for the involuntary marriage, this time I was reported, devolved and reformed for no reason, and I wanted him to curse my mother the most!

Damn it, don't let him know who is behind the scenes, or else you must let him know that the word Hades is not an empty name! !

No, it is necessary to find out who finished this, and then make him regret it to the point of doubting his life!

Dare to mess with me? Then wash your neck and wait!

Gu Haotian, who was stimulated by the hot alcohol, coughed several times in succession.

Feng Jiaojiao didn't pay attention to this bearded uncle all afternoon, but now she looked at Gu Haotian after hearing such a magnetic and pleasant voice.

Such a nice voice should match a nice face!

His hair was messy, apparently he hadn't been groomed for a long time. The beard on his chin was almost half an inch long, and his white forehead seemed to have fine lines due to a few days of scuffing. Although his face had not been washed for a long time, she could still see his delicate and fair skin. .

The more I look at it, the more I seem to have seen it, but I can't remember it.

But so white, are you a soldier?

Gu Haotian felt that Feng Jiaojiao was staring at him, and he was still a little curious.

I don't know if this little girl recognizes him? How bad are you now?

His right hand touched his face unconsciously.

Well, still so slippery!

If she recognizes him and thinks that she used to laugh at him and praise the handsome man, what will her expression look like?

I was a little curious in my heart, but I was calmly eating the chicken stewed potatoes in the bowl.

Feng Jiaojiao couldn't remember where she had seen this person, but after taking a closer look, this person really wasn't ugly, but he didn't groom or shave for a long time, and he looked a little embarrassed.

Whether she has seen it or not! It seems that grandpa intends to let this decentralized reformer live at home.

In the current situation, it is not a good thing to be involved with such a person. If one does not pay attention to the whole family, he will be tired of him!

But listen to the voice, he is the grandson of the grandfather's old chief, can't really let him live in the cowshed? ?

"Uncle Gu, why are you being re-educated?" The Feng family asked embarrassedly, asking themselves, I'm still a child! You can't take him in without knowing anything about your own family, right?

Miss Feng is shamelessly pretending to be tender.

Speaking of which, Gu Haotian is really fucking bored, messing with the relationship between men and women?