110. Change of the Niece

Feng Dakui walked to the house after he could not see Feng Jiaojiao's figure.

He has already decided to talk to his family well, anyway, no matter what, he can't marry that woman.

Both grandpa and parents think that Jiaoer's sister can't work, she is weak, doesn't know how to do housework, and is pretending to be generous. people.

Like the betrothal partner arranged by the family, apart from being able to work, he doesn't like it at all. He doesn't talk about his eyelids.

He doesn't like it, not only he doesn't like it, but he hates it too much. He can't do it for a lifetime with someone like that!

Well, this time I have to say it, I can't let them go, otherwise he will not feel refreshed for the rest of his life!

Feng Dakui entered the house when it was getting dark. Seeing the whole family happily discussing the matter of getting him engaged tomorrow, his heart sank.

His family, Ding Shao, only has his grandfather, parents and him at home. These three people did not intend to love him, but because they loved him so much, they became very controlling, and they always refused to let him do this in the name of being good for him. , Don't let him do that. Although he was unhappy in the past, he didn't feel anything wrong. He felt that the elders were like this, but this time it was about his whole life, and he didn't want to compromise.

"You kid, what are you doing when you come back to the station door? Hurry up and see this red dress. How about giving Yanzi a greeting tomorrow? This will use up all the cloth tickets for our family." Feng Dakui's mother Feng Zhang looked at the station Feng Dakui who was at the door said.

These days, wearing a red dress as a gift is also on the table.

Feng Dakui's mood is indescribably complicated. He never defied his parents and grandfather since he was a child. He didn't know what kind of reaction he would cause if he said what he had decided in his heart.

I don't know, and I don't even dare to think about it!

With a sullen face, he stood at the door and didn't move, looking at the red clothes and feeling stunned, his heart was blocked.

It is impossible to be with Jiao Er's sister in this life, he...

"What's wrong with your child? You lost your soul after going out?" said Feng Youliang, who was sitting on the kang.

Feng Dakui's grandfather, Feng Maosheng, looked at Feng Dakui like this, and his heart sank. Did he go to see that girl from Feng Dagang's house again?

He rolled his eyes and didn't speak, he wanted to see what the grandson had to say.

He still doesn't believe that an obedient and filial grandson can go against them for an outsider!

The dimly lit main room had a solemn atmosphere. I don't know how long it took, maybe not too long, Feng Zhang was the first to be unbearable, and said impatiently: "You baby, what's the matter? What can't you say? What did you tell your grandfather and parents?"

When Feng Dakui saw his mother asking, he was no longer calm, "Master, Dad, Mom, I can't marry that Yanzi."

"What's the matter? Why can't you marry Yanzi? When you saw each other, didn't you say anything?" Feng Zhangshi asked gruntingly. She didn't think about it, her son couldn't let Feng Jiaojiao go. .

In her opinion, there is nothing she likes or dislikes, the words of her parents' life matchmaker, and who is married is not a way to live? Only people who are honest in their duties and willing to work will do.