2-THE VILLAINESS

I looked in the mirror to see a little girl with jet black hair and enchanting green eyes. I instantly knew who it was, there was no mistake!

This is Caroline Vorsack, the villainess of the 18+ webnovel I was reading...and am I trapped in her body??!

How is that even possible!? Was I reincarnated into this novel??

Then I remembered my dream where I opened a new door... Everything became clear.

Then that little boy from earlier...must be Eric! The villain of the story...

"Miss are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost." The lady asked.

I flinched again, I could feel her sharp gaze over me.

No...don't let her find out. These people are very very dangerous!

I gulped down a scream and put on my best smile.

"It's nothing, I was just startled by that boy waking me up all of a sudden like that"

"Oh is that so?"

"Yes"

My heart was pounding through my chest but my lips had curled up to a bright smile.

"It's only natural Miss. That slave is being brainwashed for over a year now but he still revolts all the time. Normally any slave would obey us like a dog within one month..." The maid explained.

I breathed out a sigh, thankful that she didn't catch anything.

"But he obeys you milady so I guess it half-worked?"

"Oh yeah you bet" I laughed nervously. But on the inside, the way she called him a slave and talked about brainwashing so casually made me very uncomfortable.

But even so that was not my main concern. My main concern was survival in this crazy ass novel.

But how do I do that?

Caroline Vorsack will die at the end of this novel in the hands of the same villain she raised.

I clasped my chest at the thought of dying.

"What are you doing Eric?? How dare you raise your sword towards me?" Caroline screamed.

"My darling Carrie, there's nowhere left for you to escape now...You will die at my hands!" He raised the sword...

Her screams and cries were hidden in the cheers of the crowd who gathered to see the death of the Villainess.

Even imagining that scene sent shivers down my spine...

No...I can't die like that! I'll definitely survive!

The Villainess won't die!

I need to think of a plan to survive in this crazy world. If Caroline hadn't been obsessed with marrying the crown prince he would eventually fall in love with the Female lead and marry her...

Then all I gotta do is cancel the engagement!

But that wouldn't be enough as... if Eric meets the female lead and she undoes his brainwashing then...

I'm still dead.

Panic struck again... Wasn't there any way for me to survive...?

The only way I could think of was...
Don't let the nun and Eric meet.

But for that Eric needs to be sent far away from here. They would eventually meet as it was said that Eric would often visit the church where Sophia was a nun so They met a few times already and that's how Eric was able to gain her trust and kidnap her.