9-Dream

**SMUT WARNING

"Ahh faster!!" She screams.

"Ahhh Caroline!!" He hugs her body tightly, smothering her womb with his seed.

Both the man and woman breathe heavily, drowning in bliss, covered in each other's sweat.Their bodies press tightly against each other...

But right when she finishes...

"Get off" she orders.

But the man doesn't move an inch, he keeps on hugging her body, pressing his head on her soft breasts. His member, still big and hard, didn't want to leave her insides as they continue to clench on him tightly. The warmth of her walls were so addicting that it made him loose his senses as he buried his face deeper into her soft breast. If he could, he would want to stay like this forever.

"GET OFF!"

Realising that he might have displeased her, the man dismounts his body from top of her.

She gets up and grabs her gown to get dressed and then without looking back at him, she proceeds to leave.

She's always like this.

Cold hearted.

Selfish.

And the worst part is...

He never has the right to stop her, he knew he had no rights over her!

But a small courage.

It makes him reach out to grab her frail hand.

"What?" She looks back and asks.

"When will we meet again?" His eyes filled with deep longing and an unexplainable thirst for her...

"I don't know. We have already tried so many times, but you can't give me a child! I'm starting to think that it's all useless..." She says, her eyes are soulless like that of a doll.

A stinging pain aches his hollow chest.

A child.

A special child, with the blood of a half elf, is what she desires.

And it's the only thing he can give her to make her stay, to connect the two of them!

But that's not possible...

The truth is half-bloods like him never survive in this world to live as adults. Relationships between elfs and humans are forbidden and a relationship between a human and a half blood? It's a grave crime!

But that's what she desires, a child with special blood that would....

Love her

Obey her

And belong only to her!

She always wanted to own things, the best things in the world. That was her freedom. A very strange one at that...

Losing her mother, she grew up with the lack of love. The Duke tried to fill her lack by buying her everything in this world. But that made her wonder what is truly hers in this world?

That's why she wanted to own people. To be loved by them but it never filled the hole in her heart.

Maybe a child would fill that place...If she lost her mother maybe she could become one and they would love her just like she loved her mother...!

That's what she dreamed off.

But the truth is, it was a useless dream.

She was infertile.