5- Happy Ending

I enter the Duke's chambers, nanny was already present there.

I hope she hasn't told anything weird to him...

The Duke was a large man with a scar across his face. He's the type of person parents warn their kids to stay away from.

Hahaha...I feel the hair on my neck standing up.

"Father I want to talk about something" I gather up all my courage and say.

"The nanny has already told me about it" even his voice is deep and scary...

"My daughter, there hasn't been anything in the world I denied you off. When you asked me for a doll, I bought you the finest and the most prettiest doll to ever exist!"

"Father...nanny said that boy is a half between an elf and a human. Isn't it bad to keep such a dangerous creature near us!?"

"Hmm that's true but higher the risk better the reward! If we can brainwash that dog to obey us then not even the imperial family can touch us!" He smirked.

"But father..."

"Caroline, one day you will become the empress and rule this empire but don't forget that the empress is second to the emperor. Unless you have power over him, you won't be able to control him! And we can exactly do that using that slave!"

Yes! This arrogance was the exact reason for your downfall!

Caroline was obsessed with the crown prince Rion.

It is said that she saw him for the first time when they were 10.

"It's pretty. I want it." That was all she said. And that's all it took for the duke to get them engaged. He gave her everything she wanted no matter what it might be.

In truth, little Caroline was only attracted to his gorgeous red hair, common in the imperial family. She loved pretty things, he was like another pretty thing in her collection.

But when the female lead Sophia appeared, everything changed. The crown prince Rion fell in love with her and cancelled the engagement.

Enraged, Caroline used her Trump card Eric to kidnap and torture Sophia.

He made her fuck countless men and turned her into his own sex toy so she wouldn't be able to return back to Rion.

But it only backfired Caroline as it is said that the nun had divine magical powers that healed black magic. And when Eric had sex with her it cured his brainwashing slowly and made him fall in love with her. It was a plot fit for an 18+ novel.

Then the Villain Eric kills the same Villainess he was devoted to.

Hah! How ridiculous!

I couldn't help but find it funny...How must Caroline have felt when the same man who loved and obeyed her....killed her so brutally because of another women?

"My daughter what are thinking?" The Duke broke the silence. I realised I was zoning out again.

"Father...I want to give that slave to the Duchess Roseanne. She said that she wanted a son so I want to erase his brainwashing and make him her son"

"The Duchess of Arguens? But why erase his brainwashing? It would be great if he always obeys the Vorsacks even as an Arguens!"

Because I need him to forget me! If he remembers what I have done to him, I'm dead!

"No father I just want him to live as the son of the Duchess, not as a slave of the Vorsacks! I want him to forget everything that has happened over here and live like the son of Arguens" I say.