34- A Half blood

As the night falls everyone retires to their chambers to rest. The night is quiet except for the sounds of crickets and howling wolves.

And taking the chance of the darkness she makes her way to his room.

Sophia Lorenz.

Blinded by her beauty, the males are attracted to her for the nectar like a moth to the flame.

But they don't realise that behind the beauty she hides thorns laced with poison!

It is said that in nature, beauty is a sign of danger.

Perhaps that would be the most accurate description for Sophia.

The half blood Princess...!

She thought that she could have any man in this world at her feet begging like a dog for the sweet nectar...

That was until she met him.

Eric Arguens...

Her father the great Elf king felt an unusual presence oneday. It was that of a godly creature just like his daughter!

"What's wrong father?" Little Sophia asked.

"I sense something...! I can sense the presence of a half blood!" The elf king exclaimed.

"No...But how is that possible? You said that there is no other like me! You said that I am special!" She was so surprised.

Sophia was indeed very special. After the defeat of the Elves. They were forced to live in a parallel world, where there was shortage of supply and only little sunlight entered through the magic barrier that seperated the two worlds. Naturally many elves started to die out and soon the elves population was reduced greatly.

Greatly frustrated with the situation, the elf king swore to get their previous glory back.

"My ancestors ruled over the humans! Just a few centuries ago they used to crawl below us and look at them now! They live in the sunlight, with plenty of food and land while my people suffer! I, the elf king, swear to bring the elf rule back!!"

And he did that by carrying out an experiment in their most advanced laboratory. For many years they tried to make a creature that would surpass both the worlds. A creature who's power would be equal to the great sages.

The great sages had highest levels of mana and their divine magic gifted by the gods had cancelled the black magic practiced by the elves and that is how they were able to drive them out of the human world and free them from elf rule.

The original great sages have already died and their successors continue to protect the human world. But the truth is they will never match the mana level of their ancestors who had trained for countless years to be blessed by God with the divine powers.

This would be the best Time to attack the human world! And after many years of experiments they had finally succeeded in creating Her.

She was a half blood. A cross between a human and elf!

She could survive in both realms and cross the barriers without anyone knowing.

She was a special creature like no other...

That was until he was born.

His father was a rogue knight named Alex, who had killed his mentor and had been stripped of his title. Because of it he had turn to hunting and selling rare items in the black market.

He had once managed to cross the barrier between the human and elf realm to hunt an elf because it would fetch a hefty price in black market.

There he met his prey, Risa. A poor elf who had come to the outskirts in search of food for her family.