35-Love or Madness?

After seeing his mother die before his eyes the boy grew traumatised. Held captive and abused at such a young age the boy wasn't exactly sane to begin with but after his mother's death he developed a deep fear of abandonment.

He followed his father to the human world because he had no where else to go.

But the truth is his father only brought him here to sell him off.

His evil father didn't care about anything other than money, he never even loved him or his mother. But the naive boy had no idea about his father's true colours.

Soon his father would sell him off and make a fortune from the black market. A forbidden creature with blood of both the elf and human? It would make him millions!

His father left him and promised to return back.

"It's just for a few days Eric! I promise to return back and take you with me once I make good money!" Alex said.

"Okay...please come fast! I don't want to be alone here!" The boy begged.

"Yes,yes I promise!"

But his father never came back.

Days, weeks, months had passed by as the boy patiently waited.

He had no idea that the greedy adults were exploiting him. They forced him to work like a slave. Countless of trafficked children where sold in the black market  for cheap labour and prostitution.

He was forced to work in dangerous conditions in mines or carry heavy load up the hill. He wouldn't be given food or water for many days and would be whipped if he even made the slightest mistake. But the boy still hoped, he hoped that oneday his father would come and save him from this hell.

Oneday he was extremely tired and his feet gave away. He dropped down on the ground only for the master to whip his foot harshly.

"What the hell are you doing!? This is no time for rest! Quickly carry the load up to the hill!!"

"I can't do this...My legs won't move! Please I beg you, please give me a little water..." He said, his throat was parched from the heat and thirst.

"Quit your whinning and get up!" The man slashed the whip on the boy's shoulder.

"Just wait till my father comes to take me home! He will kill you all!" The boy screamed back in pain.

But to his surprise the older man only laughed.

"Your father? Aren't you funny! He will never come here again.Not just your father, look at all those children here, all of their parents have sold them here. Your father has sold you to us for 5 Million Gold, we have spent a lot of money because you are half blood and so you better work 10 times more than others!"

Slowly the boy realised the cruel reality...

His father or his mother....

They never loved him.

He never had a happy family...

It was all just his stupid delusion!

Both of them abandoned him, he was unwanted by them.

He believed that he was never worthy of affection or care...

But then...

He met her.

The Duke of Vorsack would frequently visit the black market for his business. But rarely would anything interest him that much.

That is until he had laid his eyes on that boy.