58- System Survive: Love

He killed her with the same hands he used to embrace her with, so lovingly!

Even when she breathed her last, as he sliced off her neck...

The only regret that remained in her mind was to have...

Loved this man.

Surrounded by darkness eternally, the original Villainess, Caroline Vorsack thought back about the events before her death.

She reminisced the memories of him embracing her tightly in his arms while making love with her.

The sensations were really etched inside her memories, his promises of love, his warm embrace.

Then there was the pain of betrayal of getting killed by him.

That's right she loved him.

And deeply regretted it.

Before dying, Caroline Vorsack cast a black magic spell that turned back the time and space. The crazy system would suck in souls of Countless women who died while reading the novel. They reincarnated into her body but all of them met their ends at the hands of the villain, Eric. And the system would restart back with another woman reincarnating into her body again.

None of them could figure out the plot of the original novel, none of them realised that he was never brainwashed to begin with and loved Caroline Vorsack in every reset!

The Villainess felt trapped in an endless cycle of darkness watching each and every woman fail to avoid the dead end but then...

Everything changed when an ordinary woman named Risa was given the opportunity to get reincarnated into her body...

And she was different from Caroline, instead of owning things she believed in setting them free...

And something strange happened when she set the villain of the story free...She wished to undo his Brainwashing and let him live a happy life away from her.

She gave him everything he lacked, education, wealth, a loving mother. She wished that he would excel in life and live freely.

But he, Eric never wanted freedom... Neither was he ever brainwashed!

He returned even more obsessed with her.

And his obsession scared her!

Because unlike Caroline, Risa couldn't bear to watch his cruelties! She couldn't bear to watch him kill people so easily.

So she kept on pushing him away..

And he kept on trying to win her affection.

Then on one fateful night, he kidnapped her.

But that made her turn even more hostile towards him!

In the heat of the moment, she stabbed him the chest but...

She never expected him to take the attack, she expected him to try and dodge.

Instead he pierced the knife deeper into his chest.

He would take any attack gladly, if it was from her.

He loved her to the end of his wits.

And when she saw him, gladly dying in her arms for her sake...

Risa realised, she may love this man too.

And that is why she trusted again.

Just like Caroline did.

She made the choice of saving him, instead of choosing to escape and let him die.

She tried to help him by calling for help, but the move only backfired her...