36- The Elf Princess

Sophia was the half blood Princess, the daughter of the Elf King. He wanted only one thing, it was to bring the Elf rule back to the human world and gain control over it.

And he did that using his daughter Sophia.

He thought that she was special and there was no other being like her.

But there was someone...

Eric Arguens.

A half blood just like her!

But unlike her who was created in a laboratory after countless of experiments by her father...

He was born to a normal elf woman. He was a mutation! A creature that shouldn't exist.

She could sense his aura from miles away, and followed him to reach the empire of Karlos where he was the adopted son of Duchess Roseanne.

Her original plan was to take control of the holy church in Rivans by entering as a nun in there but after finding out her same kind was at Karlos, she followed him over there.

She first saw him sitting nearby a lake, reading a book. She could feel his intense aura, it was the same as hers.

"So this is the immense aura that I was sensing for so long?" She gasped looking at the young boy.

Suddenly the boy looked over to her direction and their eyes met.

Then in a second, he closed up on her and held a knife to her throat.

"Who are you?" He asks, his red eyes glaring like a beast.

"I-I am Sophia Lorenz...I am on your side! We are both of the same kind!!!" She says.

He removes the knife from her throat and says, "I never sensed that aura before, what are you?"

"I am a half blood just like you. We are both superior creatures that are meant to rule this world! I have been feeling your aura faintly for a long time and followed it to find you here finally! Join hands with me! Let's end these foolish humans and bring the elf rule back to this world!" Sophia explained.

But to her surprise, Eric only turns away.

"I'm not interested in such things" he says.

"I don't understand? Don't you realise that we are superior beings? We are special! Our power surpasses both the humans and the elves, if we join hands then we will soon gain control over the world and rule over it!"

"Like I said, I don't care about those things." His answer was the same

"Then what do you care about? What is it that you wish for?"

"There is only one thing that I want..." He said, "I wish to be happy with my beloved person"

His eyes brightened up at her thoughts.

Sophia couldn't understand it. To her he looked crazy. Why would he go after a woman leaving all of those things? It was truly madness!

But he was exceptionally intelligent.

He could easily manipulate people to get what he wanted.

When she realised that he was too valuable of an ally to lose she made a pact with him.

"I'll help you achieve your goals, you help me achieve mine".

At first he was hesitant but realised that it wouldn't be bad to use her.

"Okay but remember never to stand in my way. I don't spare anyone who does..." He warned.

She agreed.

And soon She was successful in casting a black magic spell that brought one of the deadliest plagues in Karlos.

While Eric used that opportunity to win the public eyes.

He would treat the ill, and give shelter to those who were sick, at a time where everyone was isolating themselves in fear of getting infected. Everyone saw him as a selfless, brave man who didn't care about dying. They thought of him as a God send man,

But the truth is the spell didn't affect him as he was immune to the disease being a half blood.

Soon the emperor noticed his efforts and with his prior connections with Lady Srivalline he was able to earn their trust so much so that he became a part of all the important meetings regarding the empire. It was not strange for the emperor to consult him regarding the imperial duties, he had access to all sorts of information about Karlos.

In no time the emperor realised how reliable he was, and initiated talks about him inheriting the throne since there was a lack of successors.

The original crown prince was bedridden and couldn't do anything. Eric made sure he wouldn't survive by slow poisoning him with deadly flowers he sent everyday.

While everyone believed that he was so considerate.

It was almost scary how much they trusted him...

Even Sophia found it terrifying.

The man was extremely calculating, every little move and every little step was a well crafted one. He was not only good at manipulating the public opinion but also an extremely skilled fighter. His swordsmanship skills remained unmatched by any knight in the entire empire.

What started as a mere admiration for one of her kind, Soon grew into deep feelings that couldn't be suppressed.

She had fallen in love with him!

There was no man who ever rejected Sophia. She would attract men with her beautiful face and then brainwash them with her body. Males gathered around her for the nectar like moths to flame. No matter how strong a warrior, they kneeled before her like a dog!

But it was different for him.

He wouldn't look at her.

"Why am I not good enough?"

"What does she have that I don't?"

That's the question that plagued her mind all day and night.

And then she decided to take away everything from her.

So that he would start noticing her.

"As long as she has her family and wealth, she won't come to you. Take it all away from her so that she has nothing and nowhere to go except you" Sophia smirked.

"What...?" He was surprised.

"Yes Eric, I'll help you do it. Let's take away everything that she has!"

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Read my webtoon The Lost Women 🥺💖 it's a mystery crime story and deals with lots of other problems in college life.

Link in my bio💖