80- Lies

I don't know how many hours had passed.

Or what was happening outside the black aura that engulfed me and Eric together.

Eric kept moving inside me tirelessly. Different positions, different ways, by now he knew every inch of my body very well.

And although sore, I kept on embracing him tightly, encouraging him to go on more. And everytime I caressed his back, he would lose it.

I don't know how many times, he had climaxed inside me. I started smelling like him, I started taking his shape.

But for some reason I didn't feel like kissing him.

Almost like I couldn't.

Was it guilt? Or was it something else...?

I don't know.

The boy that my family had abused, the boy that loved me with his life...

The boy I hate so much...

Right now, I'm holding on to him so desperately.

I Don't want him to leave...

I don't want him to attack my family...

I don't want the bad ending!

I...I don't want to hate him any more than this!!

Tears roll down my eyes.

And noticing them, he stops abruptly.

He touches my face and removes the wet strands of my hair from my face.

He looks at me worried, and asks, "What's wrong my beloved?"

But I am unable to answer.

Tears wouldn't stop.

I wonder why?

He gently puts me down and wipes my face. His eyes full of love and guilt for me.

"Did I hurt you my love?" He asks.

I am unable to say anything.

He stands up and slowly the black substance around him starts to fade.

No, I can't let him go now...

I need to buy more time for us...If he leaves now, they can still win!

I get scared and hold his hand back.

He looks behind and I beg, "Don't...Don't leave..."

But he only gives me a smile.

Bending down, he kisses my forehead and says, "I'm not going anywhere my dear, I just wanted to bring some water for you as you must be very thirsty".

But I keep holding his hand desperately and pull him towards me.

His body drops down on mine and I hug him tightly.

"Carrie..." he blushes.

"Can we stay like this a little longer..." I beg.

He nods.

It was almost as if our bodies were inseparable from each other...

And unknowingly, I came to love his warmth too...

Few more moments passed by like this...

He slowly raises his head up from my breasts and then says, "Carrie...I...I'm the happiest man on earth today!"

"Why?" I ask.

"Because you wanted me by yourself today...! Because you hold me tight like this! Because you let me inside!" He says.

I gulp down a lump in my throat and look away.

All I did was deceive you...

"Hey Eric..."

"Yes, my love?"

"Why do you love me so much?"

He lets out a sigh and says, "I don't know myself."

"Huh?"

"Does a madman know why he is mad? Does the moth know why is he drawn to the flame? No...they don't. Its a natural instinct, its same for me. I do not know why myself...but I do. And I don't thing there can be a single reason for it, there are millions and much more!"

He smiles as he caresses my face, "I love you Carrie...I love you more than my entire life!"

I stared at him, my eyes blank.

The tears had stopped, however, I couldn't say a word.

"Do you..."

"Do you love me Carrie?" He asks.

His face flushed red, his eyes begging to hear an answer.

"That night when I was dying, that night, you hugged me tight and begged for me to live! That's when I knew, Carrie...That's when I knew! You...Caroline you..."

"I what?"

"You...do care for me. So...even if its a lie can you please...can you tell me for once that you love me too, Caroline?"

I gulp down a lump down my throat again...

What do I tell you?

What do I tell to the man I hate so much and yet...

I can't push you away...

"Tell me Carrie...Tell me that I'm the only man in your life! Tell me that, I belong to you! Tell me that you will never leave me...!"

"Tell me that you love me..."

Tears swell up at the corner of his eyes...

He always looks at me like this, eyes full of adoration for me begging for my love.

But I can never give him an answer.

Noticing my silence, he understands.

He gets up and says, "It's okay, you don't have to give me an answer now...But I'll be waiting".

"...."

The black stuff around us slowly start to disappear.

Some of it, covers around my body like a cloak.

As the surroundings start getting clear, I notice a lot of people around us.

Guards, ministers, and even the emperor himself.

"What is this? Why are you all here?" Eric asks.

"That wench!!!! I knew it was her plan, she seduced you so that you couldn't join the war Lord Eric!!!" The Emperor says.

And then immediately looking at the guards, he orders, "Arrest her now! If she wants to be a whore so bad then let it be so! Strip her off her clothes and parade her naked body around the streets!!"

His disgusting smile infuriates me so much! To think that a man of my father's age...

But before I can say anything Eric gathers his black aura and turns it into a sword.

"Anyone who dares to touch Caroline, has to face me."

Everyone present around, stops in their tracks.

They are shocked to see the man who were on their side just a day ago, now protecting the enemy's women.

"Lord Eric...We understand your weakness for this woman but you need to understand, she is betraying you! Its already very late My lord! They are too powerful My lord! And according to our sources, the criminal organization, The secret society is supporting them!" The prime minister explains.

"Oh" Eric says, he seemed to have zero interest in their talks.

"And not only that My Lord! They have managed to kidnap Rion and take him hostage!!"

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Find more chapters on my patreon❤️‍🔥 link in my bio❤️❤️❤️