Kisses | Dream Headcanon #2

Headcanon: Types of Kisses

Genre: Fluff

Warnings: None!

Word Count: 1727

Author's Note: I feel like I finally know NCT Dream well enough to be able to write this. I tried my best not to make things repetitive. But I did have fun writing. Thank you for reading! I hope you guys like it ^-^

~ ~ ~

MARK

There was no doubt that Mark loved kissing you. But having a proper kiss with this boy didn't occur often. You would be on the couch and he'd have one arm around your shoulder. Already grinning, he would lean in to meet your lips with his. Many of your kisses were broken with Mark's laughs.

Sometimes you would be slightly annoyed that such a moment was interrupted by him. But you were also comforted by the reassurance that he found joy in his kisses with you. At some point, you would just be used to it. When he felt you reciprocate his touch, Mark would smile into the kiss.

As mentioned earlier, actual kisses with Mark Lee were rare. They could only happen in the right setting and the right mood. But when that moment came, the both of you treasured it. One of his hands would naturally rest on your nape, while the other on your hip. You two would primarily focus on feeling each other. Oftentimes, this would be the super-long kiss that wasn't intended. So they always ended up being long kisses. But there were never any complaints about that.

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

RENJUN

Any affection you shared with Renjun was always behind closed doors. Neither of you was big on PDA. You liked to keep your relationship as private as possible. For one reason, it was too risky for you to do anything outside due to Renjun's work. The other reason was that Renjun knew that he would not hear the end of it from his members if he was caught kissing you. So when the two of you got that alone time, Renjun felt a lot more comfortable showing you how he felt.

As his girlfriend, practically every move you made was automatically adored by him. Whenever you did something he thought to be particularly endearing, he would smile and kiss you on the nose. He just couldn't help it! This quickly became a habit for Renjun. He especially loved it when you cutely scrunched your nose after he kissed it. On the occasion, you would return the gesture. Renjun would quickly become competitive and try to see which one of you could give more kisses.

Sometimes if one of you was stressed about something, kisses with Renjun would be quite different than those lighthearted ones. On the days when he came home late from a hectic schedule, it would only take a single glance for you to get the message. Renjun would take you in his arms and let you slowly lean in until your lips touched. What made these kisses special was the emotion and comfort that you received from one another. But every time you could feel how sincere Renjun was, and how much he needed you. It was crazy how a simple act of physical affection could say so much.

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

JENO

To be honest, there was a lot more hugging with Jeno than there was smooching. It wasn't because he hated kissing. In fact, he loved that your lips managed to fit perfectly with his every time. Your boyfriend was just more of a big softie with unlimited cuddles. When Jeno did kiss you, he never let it go to waste.